I was wondering if there is away to delete all call logs at once or even just incoming or outgoing just like on a regular cell phone? Another question I have is that I have a two icons, one that says messages and the other that is for my personal email. My messages screen shows both email and call log. Is there a way to just have only my home email be in my email messages, and text or call logs be in my default messages icon
    12-17-08 12:07 AM
    You can hide icons you don't want. So if you hide the default messages icon then you can have one icon for your personal email and one for the SMS And Messages..... Would that satisfy your needs?
    12-17-08 12:12 AM
    Try message folder>blackberry button>options>general options>seperate
    12-17-08 12:19 AM
    I was wondering if there is away to delete all call logs at once or even just incoming or outgoing just like on a regular cell phone? Another question I have is that I have a two icons, one that says messages and the other that is for my personal email. My messages screen shows both email and call log. Is there a way to just have only my home email be in my email messages, and text or call logs be in my default messages icon
    If you want to delete all messages highlight a date in your messages hit the menu button and select delete prior. As for deleting all call logs I haven't figured that out yet. also if you don't want to have any call logs show up in your messages, hit the green phone button then hit the menu button select options/call logging/ select none
    12-17-08 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD