I know how to go to advanced options and delete, but is there another way to clean up all these useless things?
    02-12-09 10:31 PM
    Nobody deletes apps?
    02-12-09 11:43 PM
    thats about it right there...if you are trying to get them off your phone makes sure you deselect them on DM before updating your phone. If you want to get rid of them just reinstall your OS...

Just out of curiosity what apps do you find useles (besides VZN and Vcast)???
    02-12-09 11:48 PM
    Just those 2. I took of BB messenger as well.
    02-12-09 11:50 PM
    That's how it's done, what more do you want? Your VCast icon will continue to show as well as the chat client ones because those are BrowserInstall service books, not the actual apps. Something to keep in mind.
    02-13-09 12:08 AM
    I know how to go to advanced options and delete, but is there another way to clean up all these useless things?

i believe you can also do it thru the apploader on your computer...
    someone correct me tho if im wrong please...
    02-13-09 12:11 AM
    iv had a problem removing nobex radio companion and so i used the DM and it worked out just fine
    02-13-09 02:06 AM
    With the App loader, I just deleted Opera Mini, Bolt and something else which now escapes me (must have been really important) and Viigo is about to go as well. I had problems with both the browsers and I find Viigo to be pretty slow and useless. I've got all my favorites saved with the BB browser, so no need to go any slower with Viigo.

Anyway, no problem with the removals.
    02-13-09 02:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD