Whoever came up with the deleting/editing program on the Strom 2 needs their F@cking head looked at, it's a nightmare trying to delete any letter, is there another program that can replace this crap?
    11-05-10 06:49 AM
    i have no issues navigating the text on mine...are you touching or clicking to select where the cursor goes?
    11-05-10 06:54 AM
    clicking, it's just the most pointless idea....
    11-05-10 08:13 AM
    dont click and problem solved
    11-05-10 08:25 AM
    Sounds like meikle is just angry and needs to rant. Go on....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-10 08:38 AM
    Sounds like the Storm is not for you. Some people just can't get their brains wrapped around the needs of a point-click UI on a smartphone. No worries, there are other options available for you that are much more suited to you. I say give it a week, maybe two and if by then you still can't grasp it, get another phone. BTW, spend some time with someone who knows how to properly navigate a Storm so you can see how it's done effectively. Some people also cannot pick up on things by themselves, but when showed how to do something, they can easily duplicate the process and all of a sudden feel that it's easier then before.
    11-05-10 11:17 AM
    I've had it for 6 months, love the phone apart from this & earpiece robot voice...does crunchsms use battery power when idle?
    11-05-10 11:35 AM
    The earpiece robot voice is a known bug that's getting fixed. All it is is a bug in the bi-directional/full duplex portion of the phone code. Basically, when both parties are speaking, the speach is interrupted since it can't properly do full duplex for some goofy reason. If you pay close attention and not talk at the same time over each other, you won't experience the issue.
    11-05-10 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD