I mistakenly deleted an email from my Storm, but unlike my old Palm Treo, there seems to be no deleted box. Is there a way to get it back?
    01-10-09 06:33 PM
    Why did you create another thread about the same topic as the previous one that we are already helping you in? Please refer to your previous thread for the answers.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/del...orever-134108/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 07:04 PM
    No there is no way to get a deleted message back on the storm.
    01-10-09 07:06 PM
    Why did you create another thread about the same topic as the previous one that we are already helping you in? Please refer to your previous thread for the answers.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/del...orever-134108/

He must have deleted it.

01-10-09 07:10 PM
    He must have deleted it.

Nope, it's still there. I can access it by clicking on the link I provided and also by running a search and clicking on that link. I think they just created a new one since it was pushed off the first page quickly.

01-10-09 07:18 PM
    Sorry - no matter how you look at it - they're gone.
    01-10-09 07:19 PM
    I was being sarcastic. It would figure that the same guy who deletes mail unintentionally would delete his thread unintentionally. No worries.

01-10-09 07:23 PM
    Alright Sharkz, I was thinking you were being sarcastic but I really wasn't sure.

Anyways, here is what I posted in the other thread.

You can recover email from any other account except for the blackberry.net email account. Depending on your settings, you can log into your other email accounts from a computer and retrieve the mail. If you set your settings to only delete the email from the storm and not the server when it is deleted on the blackberry then you can retrieve them. I would also check the deleted folder online on those accounts because the email might be there. Also what I would recommend is that you save a copy important emails to the saved messages folder incase something like this happens again.

01-10-09 07:30 PM
    I was being sarcastic. It would figure that the same guy who deletes mail unintentionally would delete his thread unintentionally. No worries.

FTR, I got it and l.o.l
    01-10-09 07:36 PM
    Because I made a mistake.
    01-11-09 09:44 AM
    Thanks for the help. I did know I could retrieve the email from my home computer but that doesn't help when I'm on the road and need to reply to something right then. Thanks again.
    01-11-09 09:48 AM
    LMAO; thanks for the morning joke, Sharkz.
    01-11-09 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD