I mistakenly deleted an email from my Storm, but unlike my old Palm Treo, there seems to be no deleted box. Is there a way to get it back?
    01-10-09 05:33 PM
    Have you previously completed a backup via BBDM? If you did so after you received the email you should be able to restore it to the device.
    01-10-09 05:35 PM
    I was on a Treo before and liked having my deleted mail accessible. Yes, unless you are on BES (which you're probably not because then you wouldn't be asking the question) or unless you otherwise backed them up somehow, I don't think you can get to your deleted mail. Although it takes up app space, what I did was set up a rule in Outlook to send a copy of all incoming mail to another folder, so that even if I deleted a piece of mail from my inbox, I could go back & find it later if I needed to.
    01-10-09 05:50 PM
    I mistakenly deleted an email from my Storm, but unlike my old Palm Treo, there seems to be no deleted box. Is there a way to get it back?
    You can recover email from any other account except for the blackberry.net email account. Depending on your settings, you can log into your other email accounts and retrieve the mail. If you set your settings to only delete the email from the storm and not the server when it is deleted on the blackberry then you can retrieve them. Also what I would recommend is that you save a copy important emails to the saved messages folder incase something like this happens again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 05:52 PM
    have you gone online and checked the accounts deleted mail folder (like if you use yahoo, go to mail.yahoo.com and look in deleted mail)
    01-10-09 05:52 PM
    My question is similar, but I had a DRAFT saved and was trying to delete who I had in the TO: field and ended up deleting the draft. Can I find this anywhere on my Blackberry? Any help is greatly appreciated, it was a very long e-mail.
    01-23-09 08:00 AM
    Have you previously completed a backup via BBDM? If you did so after you received the email you should be able to restore it to the device.
    Yep if you've successfully performed a backup I think it can be restored too...
    01-23-09 08:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD