i deleted bbmaps on accident and i need help on reinstalling it back to my storm.. recently download weatherbug and wont run without bbmaps.. anyone know where i can download bbmaps from?
    03-15-09 03:24 PM
    The only way to reload it is through the device manager. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 03:30 PM
    hook your storm up to your computer and open desktop manager.
    application loader>add/remove applications> check bbmaps then finish. It'll add it to your device and restart it, don't unplug until it says finished. HTH
    03-15-09 03:31 PM
    The only way to reload it is through the device manager. Hope this helps.

is device manager the same as application center?
    03-15-09 03:33 PM
    hook your storm up to your computer and open desktop manager.
    application loader>add/remove applications> check bbmaps then finish. It'll add it to your device and restart it, don't unplug until it says finished. HTH
    ok thank you... is there any way to do it ota? i dont have access to a computer at all times..
    03-15-09 03:35 PM
    If you searched, you would find out that there are hundreds of links to Blackberry Maps, some even OTA links.

Search.
    03-15-09 04:36 PM
    If you searched, you would find out that there are hundreds of links to Blackberry Maps, some even OTA links.

Search.
    Oh yeah! Were, I searched and didn't see anything only thing I seen was google maps. I'm still looking thx tho
    03-15-09 04:44 PM
    Oh yeah! Were, I searched and didn't see anything only thing I seen was google maps. I'm still looking thx tho
    Search: "Blackberry Storm OTA Apps Thread"
    03-15-09 05:37 PM

Search.
    Yeah I feel I am pretty efficient at searching. And very rarely will you find a thread from me about "how do I..." Everything that I was came up with in my searches was just like this thread that ended with everyone telling the OP to search. Not a single thread had and actual answer out of the 20 that I looked over. Unfortunately blackberry doesn't support OTA for BB maps anymore. They pretty much stopped that after they can out with OS 4.5 because it became something that was standard on their OS.
    03-15-09 05:51 PM
    Search: "Blackberry Storm OTA Apps Thread"
    I searched all through there haven't found anything. Don't think there is an ota link... Thanks for the help anyways ill just tuff it out till I get by a computer and reinstall via bb desktop
    03-15-09 06:01 PM
    Some people are so unhelpful. If you have the time to post "search blah blah blah" then why not be a help and post the answer.

03-15-09 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD