I've read several posts that suggest deleting VZ Navigator to improve performance. How exactly to you delete this application?
    11-23-08 05:37 PM
    options > advanced options > applications > highlight vz navigator > menu > delete

if you want to reinstall it go to the app center
    11-23-08 05:39 PM
    Ok so i heard delete it because the app. sucks as well! Any suggestions on a better GPS navigation app.?
    02-02-09 02:58 PM
    When I tried to remove it, I got a pop up that said the program was in use? I wasn't using it that I know of. Does weatherbug use it behind the scenes?
    02-02-09 03:03 PM
    I'm using Garmin Mobile. It's the same interface as the Garmin Nuvi series GPS's so if you know anything about them, you know is beautifully laid out and easy to navigate.

Well worth the price of $79 and pays for itself in 8 months if you use VZ Nav's $10 a month crap plan...
    02-02-09 04:13 PM
    But overall does anyone know if deleting VZ navigator does in fact improve performance? Because honestly i think this app. is pointless.
    02-02-09 04:21 PM
    But overall does anyone know if deleting VZ navigator does in fact improve performance? Because honestly i think this app. is pointless.
    no clue, as soon as I removed VZ Nav I installed Garmin. Just do it and see for yourself. If you want it back just go to the Application Center Icon and reinstall it...
    02-02-09 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD