On my curve I was able to select in the settings, what happens when you delete and email. (delete on handheld, delete on inbox, or prompt) I can't seem to locate this setting anywhere on the storm. Any thoughts?
    11-24-08 12:25 PM
    Don't know if you can set up a default. However, when I delete email it does ask me if I want to delete only on the handheld or both on my handheld and at my inbox.
    11-24-08 12:34 PM
    Man. That is what I want mine to do. Mine just says "are you sure you want to delete? yes or know.
    11-24-08 12:40 PM
    Hmmmm.....now you have stumped me.
    11-24-08 12:42 PM
    On my curve I was able to select in the settings, what happens when you delete and email. (delete on handheld, delete on inbox, or prompt) I can't seem to locate this setting anywhere on the storm. Any thoughts?
    Hit your email Icon, hit the BB button, scroll on down to options, then hit the "email reconciliation" then set the delete on to what you want.
    11-24-08 12:47 PM
    Thanks.
    Back in business.
    11-24-08 01:02 PM
    When I hit email reconciliation the page is completely blank and I cant do a thing... Any suggestions?
    12-16-08 01:27 AM
    I deleted the email address and then set it up again...It now works smashingly.
    12-19-08 04:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD