I don't think this is a Storm issue alone (had problems with this on my previous blackberry too)... but does anyone know a way to delete the seeded bookmarks in the browser? I can only delete bookmarks I created but cannot delete the ones that come standard.

To explain in a little more detail... my Bookmarks folder is split into three subfolders and looks like the following hierarchy:

Links
    - Blackberry HELP
    - Yahoo
    - Google
    - eBay
    - Wikipedia

WAP Bookmarks
    - Home Page

Blackberry Bookmarks
    - Home Page
    - (Custom Bookmark 1)
    - (Custom Bookmark 2)

Whenever I add a new bookmark is goes into the Blackberry Bookmarks folders. These I can delete just fine but I cannot delete any of the others.
    12-16-08 08:04 AM
    Bump... no ideas?
    12-16-08 10:55 AM
    Good Q.......
    12-16-08 11:44 AM
    Someone has to have a thought on this?
    12-18-08 12:02 PM
    I tried to go through the process of deleting them, but the option just doesn't come up! I don't think it's possible. Is it really buggin you that much?
    12-18-08 12:09 PM
    bump, anybody figure this out?
    02-23-09 01:46 AM
    Can not and will not happen. Those bookmarks are pushed by the carrier with the service books for the browser.
    02-23-09 09:39 AM
    I am on Vodafone Australia and you're absolutely right. Everytime I click on the 'Vodafone Live!' button or or the 'Wap Browser' bookmark (first few times, out of curiousity) - I ultimately get charged '$0.01' for data transfer, even if I attempt to close the browser. 1c isn't all too much - but it adds up 'ontop' of my current plan charges ($79 Business Plan).

As you definately don't want to be paying more than you have to. I have removed (hidden, more like it) the Live! button in the home menu, but still stuck with the 'WAP Browser' bookmark - which conveniently switches to the Live! browser IF clicked on (yet still within the realms of the Blackberry browser...hmmm).

With that said - if you are on a carrier plan + phone, it's my belief that the link is there to stay.

EDIT:
    Oh, and hope someone figures this one out.
    Last edited by chasburger; 02-28-09 at 06:22 AM. Reason: edit
    02-28-09 06:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD