I was just curious as to what everyone has set as their default and minimum font size for their browser. It seems that no matter what I set it to, the font never changes, and I would like it to be a little bigger, like when I am reading Crackberry on my Blackberry (haha sounded funny). Anyway, I have it set to default 14 and minimum 9... but the words are so so small. I have my default browser to be BB browser... do you think this makes a difference?

What are all of your defaults set to? and are you having any luck with bigger/smaller words?
    12-04-08 08:12 AM
    Please bump this...
    12-04-08 08:49 AM
    you know by double clicking you can zoom into the page? I don't think the font while browsing is changing much since it tries to display as much content as possible in the first view expecting you to zoom.
    12-04-08 09:02 AM
    you know by double clicking you can zoom into the page? I don't think the font while browsing is changing much since it tries to display as much content as possible in the first view expecting you to zoom.
    Yes I know this... Just for an example: When I load CB on my browser, everything is pretty small on the page. When you zoom, you have to keep scrolling to the left and right and left and right. I thought maybe if you could make the default font bigger, then it would wrap the text to avoid the scrolling from left to right continuously. I noticed for some sites the font is large and for others it is very small. I just don't see what the point of being able to set your minimum/default font is if it doesn't do anything.
    12-04-08 09:08 AM
    Yes I know this... Just for an example: When I load CB on my browser, everything is pretty small on the page. When you zoom, you have to keep scrolling to the left and right and left and right. I thought maybe if you could make the default font bigger, then it would wrap the text to avoid the scrolling from left to right continuously. I noticed for some sites the font is large and for others it is very small. I just don't see what the point of being able to set your minimum/default font is if it doesn't do anything.

I agree Sarah - not sure what that setting does. try this to see if it helps. Pull up a page and zoom once. Then go to column view from the bottom menu. I tried on fox news and it cuts scrolling almost completly out.
    12-04-08 09:12 AM
    Yes I did find that helps. I actually had my phone set to column view for viewing BB but then on all the other sites I had to keep switching back and forth and back and forth. Thanks for the help!
    12-04-08 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD