05-18-09 10:34 PM
29 12
tools
    Does Incipio have plans to make a vertical case? I hate the horizontal look.
    As of right now, there are no plans to make a vertical case. Perhaps in the future! I'll pass the suggestion on to our design team.
    05-18-09 04:27 PM
    As of right now, there are no plans to make a vertical case. Perhaps in the future! I'll pass the suggestion on to our design team.

Hey Incipio.. I'm having some major problems. Bought a feather for my storm and my girlfriends storm. Put them on.. maybe took them off once to clean the phone.. and now the bottoms on both of ours are cracked. .. they definitely do not fit the same way as when I first purchased them. How can this problem be resolved? .. If you can my email is RobStitzer@Gmail.Com

or Message me here.

Thanks much.

-Rob
    05-18-09 07:38 PM
    HEY,

dude i say go with Incipio Silicrilic, that case is OMG looks like great protection here is my video (even tho its a problem video about my screen) it does show decent footage of that case in black.

i would get that over eather of those other ones IMO.
    so i would look into adding it to your maybe list?

hope it helps
    jason
    05-18-09 10:32 PM
    hey LOVING my silicrilic case you guys did a killer job on that . well worth every penny.
    05-18-09 10:34 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD