Why not, I don't know: Get to class early and take someone else's seat? You're in college, skipping one class (if that's what you have to do to get there early) isn't going to hurt you.

Oh, and do consider going above her, too. She lying when she says she can't do anything. Or better yet, call her out on that. She's a professor--she has complete control over her classroom.

One thing I learned when trying to become a teacher is that they are scared as heck that something will escalate. Use that to your advantage.
    10-27-09 03:28 AM
    Didn't read whole thread. Are they hot?
    10-28-09 10:05 AM
    I wrote down a Giant "SHHHH" On a piece of paper and put it right in front of them, and they looked at me like I was stupid. I did the international finger to the mouth to shut up, and they ignored me. I'm taking this up a notch.
    Baseball bat bro....baseball bat
    10-28-09 12:27 PM
    gettat2d,

love the sig bro
    10-28-09 12:46 PM
    So far the story is OP's version of the event. The two "loud mouth" Asians are not responding and the teacher is not supporting his case.

Maybe there is more to the story and maybe he is the problem. Just read the tone of his post and you can understand his personality. He posted not for advice to resolve the issue. He posted here for advice on how to escalate the problem or to justify his actions.
    10-28-09 12:54 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD