Since updating to .148 I've gotten a few occasional errors. The screen has gone from unresponsive at times to totally dead!

I've done about 10 battery pulls....

Tried reloading different OS....

and anything else I could think of

The phone actually works. I can hear it making noises and the phone rings when a call comes in.... Weird ehh? anyone run into this? I don't think it is the OS, but the actual screen itself. The phone has never been wet or dropped.
    06-15-09 03:19 PM
    yes, happened this weekend. 25+ battery pulls, reloaded the OS twice. Finally just went to the VZW store and replaced it. I'm really getting sick of this phone...
    06-15-09 03:22 PM
    yes, happened this weekend. 25+ battery pulls, reloaded the OS twice. Finally just went to the VZW store and replaced it. I'm really getting sick of this phone...
    Getting there myself. They are overnighting another one for tomorrow. We've gone through 4 of these in this office.
    06-15-09 03:25 PM
    this topic already has a post on the front page of the OS (idk why this is OS discussion anyway)

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/to...orking-248466/

i'll have a mod close/merge this thread, and move the other one to an appropriate place.
    06-15-09 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD