This is my very first BB and I am sending it back because it feels like one of the corners is sticking down, I am not getting that click. I thought maybe that I put the scratch protector on wrong and it was binding on the side� but after removing it, it was still not clicking in that one corner. It almost looked like there was 2 covers on the screen.. the one I put on and one from the factory?? After looking closer, the factory one was riding up in that corner so I removed it!! This did not help with the click problem but I was wondering if I should have removed the factory one? Any thoughts on the cover and does anyone else have a dead click spot?

T.I.A.

Tim
    05-14-09 12:14 PM
    That does happen....its under warranty and if within 30 days the doa policy...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 12:29 PM
    Hey gschaefer612,

thanks for the quick response.
    do they all come with a thick scratch protector from the factory? this thing looks like glass now that thats gone.
    05-14-09 12:31 PM
    it's very hard to see the factory screen protector but it's there. It's really thin so you can hardly tell it has one.

05-14-09 12:44 PM
    it's very hard to see the factory screen protector but it's there. It's really thin so you can hardly tell it has one.

yeah unless its moved off to the side a bit, then it looks like a after market one. well... its gone.
    05-14-09 01:22 PM
    lol. i havent had one in MONTHS. i run mine Naked. Lol. some people would say try the Torx fix for screen, but up to you because you CAN POSSIBLY ruin your phone and warranty.
    05-14-09 01:37 PM
    lol. i havent had one in MONTHS. i run mine Naked. Lol. some people would say try the Torx fix for screen, but up to you because you CAN POSSIBLY ruin your phone and warranty.
    i go naked aswell, i mean why wouldnt you... you cant scratch the darn thing

i used the torx fix and just loosened it 3/4 a turn and it clickes great just like the one in the commercial
    05-14-09 01:44 PM
    I will have to look into this fix if it happens on the new one too.
    thanks guys
    05-14-09 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD