Had it now for about 4 hours. I've been running and iPhone in a hard core business setting since it came out in 3G. First speed, don't kid yourself, the iPhone is NOT any faster, in fact it's often slower. Battery pulls, at least I can do them now, I was rebooting a few times a week.

So many more features where do I begin? Ah never mind. I love the touch screen and could see a crackhead might have some time to transition.

I'll take some time with this to master it. But I am very pleased....

Dan in Dallas
    12-30-08 11:55 PM
    good to here .... welcome to the side of the jedi my friend lol
    12-30-08 11:57 PM
    i just converted back to Blackberry from an iPhone and got the Storm also great device i don't have to charge my battery half way through the day anymore took a couple hours to get used to the keyboard and i can CUT & PASTE imagine that
    Last edited by emanon999; 12-31-08 at 12:03 AM.
    12-31-08 12:00 AM
    good to here .... welcome to the side of the jedi my friend lol
    Hey, have you been drinking heavy tonight, Sooks?!?!?!
    12-31-08 12:04 AM
    welcome to the crack man. enjoy and don't be afraid to ask if you need something or try using search forums option. tons of good info here.
    12-31-08 12:12 AM
    I think the iPhone is a very good phone, but its not as functional as a BB in a business environment. The iPhone is a VERY fun device, and is a much more entertaining experience all around. Its a great multimedia device that certainly has its place.
    12-31-08 12:20 AM
    I love it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 12:21 AM
    Glad you like it. The addiction begins!
    12-31-08 12:27 AM
    Not gonna lie... wish I could get a iPhone but ATT SUCKS here in Santa Barbara County, Ca...

HOWEVER I am loving my Storm more and more...
    12-31-08 12:32 AM
    Yeah don't get me wrong. I'm loving the Storm, but I just find the iPhone to be more enjoyable and easier to use. I can't wait for the Storm's app center to get going and for the OS to be more polished. Might get the iPhone in February but only if AT&Ts network makes more progress in my area.
    12-31-08 12:38 AM
    The iphone is more user friendly out of the box but a few weeks with either phone and that doesn't matter. The bb has customization won by a long shot. The only way the iphone is awesome is to jailbreak it.

12-31-08 01:09 AM
    Never owned an iPhone but I did own an ipod Touch. It's a nice device but for me the Storm is better. The most important feature missing in the ipod is the ability to cut,copy,paste. Since getting my Storm I gave the Touch to my brother. This crack is good...
    12-31-08 01:30 AM
    yes the iPhone has its ups and downs and definetly fully has its place as a smartphone..

The storm is also a great device and sits really in a different place currently they both have there super plusses and super downs..

some people will be satisfied with either..

I prefer my storm over my iPhone however I do still have the iPhone as a itouch it does some nice things with media
    12-31-08 01:56 AM
    yeah the truth is i want both.

i want the cool apps an games of the iphone. and the media capabilities which are awesome.

i dont want the phone part of the iphone at all though. i dont want crappy at&t. I want a back button on my phone. I want mms on my phone (although i dont use it), i want a replacable battery on my phone. eh, what am i saying, you all know this crap.

anyways, it sounds like a storm + ipod touch 2g might be a good combination. the power of storm/bb for messaging and phone, etc.

ipod touch 2g for media, games, cool apps, etc. safari in wifi hotspots, etc. the only reason i wont get the ipod touch 2g? NO SPEAKER! ARGH! it would be perfect it had a speaker. when i play the games, etc i hate wearing headphones. if it had a speaker i would get an ipod touch 2g for sure.
    12-31-08 02:01 AM
    Welcome to the Jungle. I too was an avid fan of the iPhone until I learned lf the Storm. Planned on getting it at launch but got it on Christmas. Love it all the same. Better yet.... I have no problems!

12-31-08 02:05 AM
    Now that your caught in the Storm there's no escape. BB addiction is a beautiful thing
    12-31-08 02:38 AM
    I love the combo of my Storm and ipod touch, its like touch screen heaven....
    12-31-08 06:44 AM
    That's good to hear. I hope I can make the transition from a curve

12-31-08 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD