Day 3 on the Storm and I really like it.

I haven't figured it all out, but it beats my old BB for sure. I was expecting it to take weeks to type, but I'm only a little slower than I was.

The funny thing is that I tried my sisters iPhone and hated it. Every time I tried to move around the screen, it would click and select. Very annoying. So the positive click is huge for me. I also don't to the touch-pad mouse things either.

Yes, there are some things which aren't great. In 15 years I've never had a phone without quirks/problems. This one looks like the clean upgrades are a huge advantage. Before you bash, do you remember all of the other problem phones you would have to take in for service?

I look forward to more improvements, and I like what I have.

The next official OS seems so close, that I might wait. I don't want to hassle IT every couple of days to get back on the BES (they need to issue a new password).

Cheers all,
    Steve
    02-25-09 03:42 PM
    I used my Storm for about a week straight, or longer. Got the hang of typing with it fairly quickly and can type very well now. The only issue I've seen is that there is lag when typing on web pages, but that is just the light that can't keep up. The words more or less keep up and it types what I input, so not a big deal.

Keep at it and just look on the forum for answers to any questions that come up. Believe me, if you're thinking of asking it, it's been asked already! Welcome to the Crackberry Forums!
    02-25-09 03:47 PM
    I'm sure it's better than your 8700, time to upgrade your forums profile and throw the Storm in there!
    02-25-09 03:49 PM
    I think you will enjoy the storm more and more as you get used to it.
    02-25-09 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD