Is your time off? Mine is 3 minutes off of the network time. How do I get my storm to synch up the proper time?
    03-20-09 09:49 AM
    I had this same problem! To fix this I went Options -> Date/Time and switched Date/Time source from BlackBerry to Network and the time was correct.
    03-20-09 10:33 AM
    yeah, mine is already on network, that is why i am confused.
    03-20-09 01:02 PM
    Yeah, mine did that too. I switched it to BlackBerry time, saved that, then switched it back to network time and saved it and it resync'd to the right time.
    03-20-09 01:10 PM
    Mine is set to network time but when I change time zones ut doesn't update the time. I have to manually change the time zone. Anyone have a fix for that problem or is it a blackberry thing?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 01:53 PM
    It's a Blackeberry thing. If you search "time zones" you will find many threads that will explain why RIM does it this way. At first glance you may not understand but after reading up, you will.
    03-20-09 02:42 PM
    Yeah, mine did that too. I switched it to BlackBerry time, saved that, then switched it back to network time and saved it and it resync'd to the right time.
    Thanks, that fixed mine too!
    03-20-09 03:34 PM
    forgot about this thread. thanks, that fixed it.
    03-24-09 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD