Hey everyone,

I had .76 and upgraded to Sith's 3rd hybrid. It was so buggy and when typing on the keyboard it would write one letter every 2 seconds and the music player kept freezing. I just downgraded back to .76 and it works great, but my web browser won't work, neither will facebook or other data apps. Email does work though so does the phone sms etc. I resent service books and updated my roaming list. Does anyone know why my data wouldn't be working or do I just need to wait?
    02-12-09 10:47 PM
    servers are down....look at other thread
    02-12-09 10:50 PM
    Hey everyone,

I had .76 and upgraded to Sith's 3rd hybrid. It was so buggy and when typing on the keyboard it would write one letter every 2 seconds and the music player kept freezing. I just downgraded back to .76 and it works great, but my web browser won't work, neither will facebook or other data apps. Email does work though so does the phone sms etc. I resent service books and updated my roaming list. Does anyone know why my data wouldn't be working or do I just need to wait?
    seems as if RIM is having data problems at the moment.
    02-12-09 10:50 PM
    there has been issues all day
    02-12-09 10:51 PM
    Looks like it's fixed now, didn't think to look at another thread since it was working before I downgraded then didn't after hehe.
    02-13-09 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD