I dropped my Storm in a sink full of water.....

Now I have to wait til monday til I have my storm from Asurion. I have to wait and function with out my BB til Monday and use a POS Alias.

Man I'm pissed!!!!!
    Last edited by an_icon; 11-06-09 at 10:51 AM.
    11-06-09 10:43 AM
    That sucks....I feel for ya. Dropped my old curve in water about a year ago, it sucked.
    11-06-09 10:57 AM
    I know how that is! I droped my very first Storm in the freakin' TOILET! After I pee'd in it at that lol!!!!! I was so PISSED! (pun inteded lol)
    11-06-09 04:42 PM
    I know how that is! I droped my very first Storm in the freakin' TOILET! After I pee'd in it at that lol!!!!! I was so PISSED! (pun inteded lol)
    I take mine in the bathroom all the time...I'm actually surprised I haven't dropped mine in. I hope I didn't just jinx myself!

As for the Alias, it could be worse. The Alias was the most durable and reliable phone I've ever owned. Mine looks like it's been to h3ll and back, but I keep it around as a backup because it still functions perfectly. I know it's not the same as a BlackBerry, but at least it makes phone calls and the bluetooth functions properly on it...lol!
    11-06-09 05:14 PM
    Well i got a replascement coming on monday. Hope its a good one not a p.o.s.
    11-07-09 11:54 AM
    got my replacement, had old OS but was good quality and made in Hungary. I think it was new...
    11-10-09 07:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD