Don't get a storm. If you text as much as i did when i was young this phone is not for you. It can be really frustrating and not good for speed texting. I can type now pretty fast with no mistakes but this is after having it since december and it certainly took a while. QWERTY phones can go insanely faster. I could even type faster with t9...
    05-17-09 02:19 PM
    PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS?!?!?

Seriously this thread should be locked, the kid already asked for the phone I bet, it has been 6 months!
    05-17-09 04:20 PM
    PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS?!?!?

Seriously this thread should be locked, the kid already asked for the phone I bet, it has been 6 months!
    Why should it "be locked"? It's ONE topic that actually has stayed ON topic among all the BS on this board. The issue isn't just going to GO AWAY.

I suggest you go back to your cave.
    05-17-09 04:22 PM
    21 pages.... jesus
    05-17-09 06:25 PM
    Has op checked in to tell us if he got the phone? curious now..
    05-17-09 06:28 PM
    Has op checked in to tell us if he got the phone? curious now..

I am also curious

I would actually like his dad to come check in ahahh
    05-18-09 12:55 AM
    Don't get a storm. If you text as much as i did when i was young this phone is not for you. It can be really frustrating and not good for speed texting. I can type now pretty fast with no mistakes but this is after having it since december and it certainly took a while. QWERTY phones can go insanely faster. I could even type faster with t9...
    I think the same thing. I found that text or writing emails was not as easy as I thought it would be.
    05-18-09 08:14 AM
    I'm pretty good but the second the tour comes out I'm back to qwerty. Sony, and Nokia witht he T9, Id idn't even have to look at the phone to type. It was great..
    05-18-09 09:25 AM
308 ... 111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD