I blush as I type this because I have NO idea how to do it...I dont even watch movies on my dvd let alone a computer!

However, I'm traveling and thought it might be nice to watch a movie on the BB since in flight movies...bite.

I'm interested in maybe 1 or 2 movies to watch during the trip.

If anyone is up to it - where do I even start and what do I use on the BB?

Thanks!
    01-19-09 06:40 PM
    You are not alone. I also do not know how to watch movies on my storm. I was wondering if anybody know any website where I can download movies that are compatible with my storm? i don't mine paying.
    01-19-09 06:46 PM
    Search is your friend:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/dv...ctures-107961/

This is more about ripping from DVD to your Storm, rather than D/L to the Storm.
    01-19-09 06:52 PM
    Whoa Nellie - that looks like a little more than I'm willing to tackle but, thanks - that's great step by step.

Where do most folks get their movies from in the first place? Online store or take it right from an owned dvd?

(Since I've yet to even record a tv program on my VCR (or DVD) perhaps it's best I take a long a dvd player.. LOL

Remember - Searching only works if one searches using the right words
    01-19-09 07:08 PM
    Whoa Nellie - that looks like a little more than I'm willing to tackle but, thanks - that's great step by step.

Where do most folks get their movies from in the first place? Online store or take it right from an owned dvd?

(Since I've yet to even record a tv program on my VCR (or DVD) perhaps it's best I take a long a dvd player.. LOL

Remember - Searching only works if one searches using the right words

Try this.

.::[Videos4BlackBerry]::. |
    01-19-09 08:25 PM
    i'm not sure if there are any legal sites to download BB movies.

My suggestion is to search "dvd to blackberry conversion software". You will find both free and pay for software.
    01-19-09 09:31 PM
    Thanks for the info. I think this is going to require an intervention or a change in game plans... lol

Maybe I'll see if I can get Hulu.com to work and just watch some old reruns during the flights - or see if programs on abc.com are viewable....

One last questions - does the bb need a special viewer/software to watch movies/programs online or do they play thru the video recorder playback?

This is one confused newb.
    01-19-09 09:46 PM
    interesting..... these videos are all compatible with the storm?
    01-19-09 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD