Why does cut and paste suck so much on the Storm2? I am coming from a regular keyboard blackberry and I'm finding that cutting and pasting is the hardest adjustment to make.
    04-20-10 10:11 PM
    You'll get used to it, that's all I can say.
    04-20-10 10:18 PM
    It does take time to get used to, but it's actually pretty easy. Just touch in two spots at the same time on either end of what you want to cut/copy. If it doesn't select it all, then drag the ends to where you want.
    04-20-10 10:19 PM
    My fingers just aren't precise. It takes forever to get it done right and sometimes the area I want to highlight jumps to a different area. I'll probably return this within the 30 day time limit and hope that the bold rumors are true for verizon.
    04-21-10 05:33 AM
    My fingers just aren't precise. It takes forever to get it done right and sometimes the area I want to highlight jumps to a different area. I'll probably return this within the 30 day time limit and hope that the bold rumors are true for verizon.
    Sounds like you're going to be happier with a keyboard. If you want to try and get things going with your storm, you could make some adjustments to you screen/keyboard settings that will have an effect on selecting text. Go to options>screen/keyboard, scroll to the bottom and change the last 3 settings (tap, hover and swipe). Mine are set to 100, 100, 4 and I have no trouble selecting text.
    04-21-10 06:58 AM
    Same issue here. It did take some time and the other folks in this thread are right....it does take time and patience.

Good luck. Took me 5 minutes to cut/paste a coupon code yesterday.
    04-21-10 07:11 AM
    Same issue here. It did take some time and the other folks in this thread are right....it does take time and patience.

Good luck. Took me 5 minutes to cut/paste a coupon code yesterday.
    Your persistence will pay off.
    04-21-10 07:16 AM
    The cut and paste function is on of my biggest dislikes with the phone. It's much easier in opera mini.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 07:58 AM
    Why does cut and paste suck so much on the Storm2? I am coming from a regular keyboard blackberry and I'm finding that cutting and pasting is the hardest adjustment to make.
    Humor me and try these settings.

Tap- 500
    HP- 1000
    Swipe-6

Let me know what happens.
    04-21-10 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD