on my old curve, it was simple to do cut and paste.if i save an invoice on my memopad, i try to cut and pastebut it will only do the page, but you cannot scroll down, so i have to send letter in 2 parts. Ami doing something wrong?on the curve you could press alt and scroll down on storm you cant-or can you. Hopefully i made it clear!
    02-14-09 03:35 AM
    start the cut and paste by touching (not pressing) the screen at the beginning of the part you want to copy, then touch part way down the screen to select as much as you can, and it should highlight all the text in between (kind of like selecting multiple messages). now you should be able to scroll down to the part you want to end at and touch that part and it should select everything in between as the beginning selection will be "stickied" if that makes any sense. when I did it it was a lil finicky and I kind of had to hold my finger on the spot I wanted to end the selection before it registered. hope that makes sense.
    02-14-09 03:41 AM
    Hi i have tried, but problem is if you click page -that is easy to cut and paste. Problem if i try to scroll then it wont do the top part, only the bottom part. Is sooooo frustrating
    02-14-09 03:56 AM
    really? mine stickied the top part and was able to select all of it, maybe we're doing something different?
    02-14-09 04:00 AM
    ok, when i type an invoice it is bigger than a page , is a page and a half. so i touch the top and the bottom, and that highlightsbut if i scroll down, i lose the top but the bottom highlights. Maybe i am doing something wrong, this is my only problem with this phone. Allelse is good,with curve you could use scroll button
    02-14-09 04:06 AM
    Hi, just tried your way..... and it works. Does take getting used to thanks! May try and get ur pin, maybe handy
    02-14-09 04:10 AM
    it seems a little odd because now that i do it a bunch i've had some cases where situations like you described have happened. maybe it's a little glitchy. and sure, send me a pm when you get a chance. it's 1am and i may have to crash now though, have work kind of early
    02-14-09 04:15 AM
    I have a similar problem, I can cut and paste fine if it is memo pad or an email but in other places it won't do it. The main place I find frustrating is on web page I should be able to copy something, i.e. text or a link that I want to visit later but not leave the current page/article that I am reading because the current article spans multiple pages and then I don't have to come back. I don't know if I am doing something wrong or if it just isn't possible inside that application.
    02-14-09 05:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD