Instead of Colorware, a more affordable option would just be to buy a colored vinyl skin and paste it on the phone.
    01-11-09 11:03 AM
    I don't understand why you would pay to color a phone. I had my last MacBook Pro painted black. I had a problem with the computer, took it to the Apple store in Fort Lauderdale, they looked at me so weird and asked, "Sir, what did you do to this computer?" Colorware claims that it will void your warranty, but Apple for some reason or other, let it slide and fixed my computer. I don't understand the painting of the phone because the Storm looks sexy enough, whats the point of painting it? Also, the Storm is small, and it is bound for someone to lose it, so why pay, then risk losing it? A laptop is a lot harder to lose then a cell phone, IMO.
    Do you keep your phone longer or as long as your computer? Which do you change more often? Thats why people wouldnt pay $130 to color a phone that they would be getting rid of after a year or two. Especially with the defects and problems that the Storm has, its not worth it.
    01-11-09 12:35 PM
    is your name David by chance? (sorry to thread jack)
    No, it is Paul, why?
    01-12-09 05:42 PM
    Do you keep your phone longer or as long as your computer? Which do you change more often? Thats why people wouldnt pay $130 to color a phone that they would be getting rid of after a year or two. Especially with the defects and problems that the Storm has, its not worth it.
    Well, the company that I work for, will replace your computer every year, and your cell when it is needed...
    01-12-09 05:42 PM
    A year or two is a long time
    Last edited by aznheat; 01-12-09 at 06:19 PM.
    01-12-09 06:11 PM
    Hey y2bandit you do realize that there are people that make more money than you right. I can assure you that 100 dollars will not put many people in debt or effect the economy in a bad way. What is the problem with spending money to customize a phone you paid over 500 dollars for while you are using it. I am not trying to start anything with this post

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 06:13 PM
    Are you insane? 130$ for something you can do for 5$ worth of krylon and a bit of time?

I guess a sucker IS born every minute.
    I wana see you take krylon to your phone, lol. colorware is a group of professionals, they use high quality "paint" and cover the color with a special coating to ensure protection. You get what you pay for, $5 krylon will give you a piece of crap while $130 will give you a nice phone. besides if you cant afford it fall back and let those of us who can be happy with our purchase. dam!
    02-26-09 11:56 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD