Hear me out...I know this is a Storm forum, but with all the hate and discontent flowing around this forum as of late, I thought an off topic discussion of something fresh, new, and positive would get everyone back on the same page.

Today, Kevin posted the review of T-Mobile's Curve 8900. If you haven't read it I suggest it It was very descriptive; and I don't know if it was just me, but he made it seemed like it was the super Blackberry we've all been waiting for (minus 3g).

Just wanted you guys' opinion on the new Curve, when and what functions will be present on the CDMA version, and will you be upgrading from the Storm to get one.

Remember: Play nice!!!
    01-28-09 05:14 PM
    i will not get rid of my storm , but i will be picking up the new curve lol... and i think it is a power house.. im excited for it.
    01-28-09 05:17 PM
    i will not get rid of my storm , but i will be picking up the new curve lol... and i think it is a power house.. im excited for it.
    I think I'm gonna be in the same boat with you. Yeah the Storm pisses me off at times but it is undeniably the future of Blackberry. I don't wanna be one of the ones to pass on that. But when I do get the Curve its definitely going to be my phone of choice. If Verizon decided not to include Wi-Fi and add 3G, I wouldn't be mad at them I'm not really big on Wi-Fi on a phone. But I know there are college kids out there...
    01-28-09 05:21 PM
    Dont even have to think about this one. If it came to Verizon today I'd get it. Awesome device....................

*edit: bah just noticed you were asking Storm owners in particular. At any rate +1*
    Last edited by cereal killer; 01-28-09 at 05:39 PM.
    01-28-09 05:37 PM
    Isn't VZW getting this phone with 3G next month?
    01-28-09 05:56 PM
    i really might get it
    01-28-09 06:39 PM
    that would be tight i hope so, but i dont think next month
    01-28-09 06:44 PM
    Really makes the old Curve seem that much cheaper and "plasticky"
    01-28-09 06:45 PM
    Isn't VZW getting this phone with 3G next month?
    I doubt that its coming out next month. Don't wanna speculate when it will be released so I won't touch that one; but if it did have 3G along with the other features on the GSM version, then it will be the ultimate BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 08:18 AM
    Sadly, I would stick with my current phone. The 8900, even the bold (meh) are great phones, but the reason i got the storm was for the touch screen. The 8900 doesn't have it. Just personal preference, although i wish the storm was as stable..
    01-29-09 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD