Does anyone else have trouble moving the cursor around while editing/fixing texts, emailing or browsing? Half the time my damn finger is in the way and unless I am missing something, it seems to be a total crapshoot to get the cursor where I need it to be, and I feel it is a major issue with the phone. My friends I-Phone has a "magnifier" type thing that follows his finger, allowing him to place the cursor anywhere quickly and easily……….. that kind of thing would be awesome on the Storm (hey, at least I have the bad-*** "click!). Maybe a possible addition in a future OS build?..........Running .109

Tips would be appreciated...........
    Last edited by Dland69; 02-26-09 at 12:04 AM.
    02-25-09 11:44 PM
    So I guess I spoke too soon, as I just saw the video in the first page...........I hope I can make it work smoother then the guy doing the demo......lol........
    02-26-09 04:31 PM
    Every notice that with full qwerty keyboard layout in portrait and landscape mode (4.7.0.109), when you are entering text and go into the SYM page, there are 8 blank key positions?

Hey what if those become cursor movement keys in a future firmware release?

Check it out.

Enable full keyboard when in portrait or landscape mode. Start entering text and push the SYM key. See the 8 blank key positions?

Perfect for enabling cursor movement keys & cut and paste keys.

Hey RIM guys. The keys are there for the using. Simple coding job. Probably 30 minutes of work if I had the source code.

Greg
    02-26-09 11:21 PM
    You can always use the "hover" method. Holding your finger anywhere on the screen without clicking and then dragging the cursor in the direction needed to get just where you want it. I changed the "hover period" in the Options to the lowest setting and I used this feature often.
    02-27-09 12:17 AM
    Also you don't have to be on the cursor for the "hover" method

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 12:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD