Is it me, or are the lights on in the shop? Weird that they are, no?

Nonetheless, becareful out there. I hope someone is bringing you guys coffee, or something hot...
    secuirty lighting, to make sure no ****** bags break in through the back or ceiling, and if they do to try to steel the phones, you would see them
    11-21-08 02:22 AM
    Yup, lights are on. They are on in the shop in front of me too, as well as the stores next to them (an Eddie Bauer Outlet on one side, and a Men's Warehouse on the other)
    11-21-08 02:22 AM
    lol.... ughhh its going to be a long night .
    11-21-08 02:24 AM
    lol.... ughhh its going to be a long night .
    just think when you have kids, you'll be able to tell them what a gadget freak/nerd you were when you were there age
    11-21-08 02:25 AM
    Is it me, or are the lights on in the shop? Weird that they are, no?

Nonetheless, becareful out there. I hope someone is bringing you guys coffee, or something hot...
    Actually its not that weird. The larger BB stores in NYC never turn their lights off or they have them on a security timer as a theft deterrent. I happen to think that there are ee's in their right now flashing units (only because I talked to a vzw tech/ee who was on his way TO the store for an overtime overnight shift to flash them about 3 hours ago (I am on the East Coast). He had on his VZW shirt & everything.
    11-21-08 02:27 AM
    just think when you have kids, you'll be able to tell them what a gadget freak/nerd you were when you were there age
    Umm...and what about those like me? 31 years old, two kids (7 and 5 years old)? lol
    11-21-08 02:27 AM
    If I didn't have an international conference call in the morning I
    at 0600 would be at the one in Chelsea RIGHT now!!!! MAN I WISH I WISH!!! Hang in there sooks!!!
    11-21-08 02:28 AM
    ok guys laptop is dieing .. this will be my last post ... talk to you in 6 hours from my new bberry lol.... sooks .. over and out
    11-21-08 02:29 AM
    Actually its not that weird. The larger BB stores in NYC never turn their lights off or they have them on a security timer as a theft deterrent. I happen to think that there are ee's in their right now flashing units (only because I talked to a vzw tech/ee who was on his way TO the store for an overtime overnight shift to flash them about 3 hours ago (I am on the East Coast). He had on his VZW shirt & everything.
    No employee's in the store where I'm at. I hope that there is no flashing going on (assuming there is an update available). I actually want to do that part of it myself. I'm curious to see how well the whole OTA updating goes and how fast it is.
    11-21-08 02:30 AM
    Mr. Sooks, what you're doing is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your freezing, starving, man-on-man campout were you even close to anything that could be considered heterosexual or fun. Everyone in this forum is now more anxious for having listened to you. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

-Man44a
    11-21-08 02:35 AM
    this is my rendition of what i think sooks is going through

11-21-08 02:38 AM
    LMAO!! That's really funny!
    11-21-08 02:46 AM
    Ok, it's official. I am in need of some serious mental help. It's frea'ing cold out here....should of stayed in the car.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 02:48 AM
    OK, I just got to my VZW store. Its a little before 4a, opening at 6. Its just me at the moment. In car watching Independance Day on DVD Navigation. 40 outside. It was snowing on my way here!!!

11-21-08 02:51 AM
    fuk it im leain at 4 to the store too bad i cant stay connected i would have needed sum counseling b4 i kill ne1 in line lol
    11-21-08 02:53 AM
    No employee's in the store where I'm at. I hope that there is no flashing going on (assuming there is an update available). I actually want to do that part of it myself. I'm curious to see how well the whole OTA updating goes and how fast it is.
    You may get your wish. He told me it was up to the Store Managers discretion about whether or not they wanted EE's to do the flash upgrade or whether they were going to encourage/allow customers to do it.
    11-21-08 02:59 AM
    well fellas im out im going to the store its 4am and i just cant wait to get the **** out of here see u fellas tonight with my new phone well if i get it lol.
    11-21-08 03:01 AM
    haha you guys are nuts! Good for you sooks
    11-21-08 03:33 AM
    I just drove by three Verizon stores here and nobody is waiting yet...I'm heading out in the next half hour to check again. I know, I'm being ridiculous but its fun
    11-21-08 03:36 AM
    Fyi, ota upgrade takes about 45 min, same as thru dm

11-21-08 04:07 AM
    It is 5:07am and I'm at 57th street in NYC and I am currently the only one waiting here. Whoever wants to join me, come on down! Also it is 30 degrees out!

11-21-08 04:12 AM
    Guess I can't complain. Its only around 57 in SoCal.

11-21-08 04:19 AM
    Its almost 530 here and I'm on 20th and 5th and there's no one here. In a chase to keep warm!

11-21-08 04:28 AM
    Kudos to all of you!

11-21-08 04:28 AM
    I'm sitting in my car and a cop has driven by twice, shining his light at me.

11-21-08 04:32 AM
89 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD