Outside my local verizon on my 8830 first in line in my tent and no one is in second yet.. maybe this store will be a dud but at least I'm garenteed my storm!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 11:56 PM
    Sweet, no tent for me, just a nice warm comforter and my 8830 (well also my laptop and a book).

Where you at?. In Kansas City here.

11-20-08 11:58 PM
    Good call.
    unless you find out in the morning that that store didnt recieve there shipment.
    why would you camp?
    11-20-08 11:59 PM
    Pics or I call bs. Lol I just wanna see people. Campin out for the storm

11-20-08 11:59 PM
    Where are you?
    11-21-08 12:00 AM
    I'll take the word for it...if I were the opening rep in the morning and saw people in tents I'd honestly say that our shipment was delayed.
    11-21-08 12:01 AM
    Ohhh, now that's just wrong. I'd be all sort of sad. I came in to this one I'm at earlier tonight and verified they got their shipment, they wouldn't tell me how many though.....so I'm out here in the cold waiting.

First in line though

11-21-08 12:01 AM
    people, please state city info
    11-21-08 12:02 AM
    Ohhh, now that's just wrong. I'd be all sort of sad. I came in to this one I'm at earlier tonight and verified they got their shipment, they wouldn't tell me how many though.....so I'm out here in the cold waiting.

First in line though

LOL...you really are a bonehead.
    11-21-08 12:02 AM
    can we get some pics? so kevin can make a huge post on awesome people that camped out
    11-21-08 12:03 AM

First in line though

I'm reminded of National Lampoons...

"First ones here...first ones here"

Please oh god please let the rep in the morning tell you:

"Sorry folks, our Storm shipments have been delayed, you'll have to go through telesales. The moose out front should have told you".
    11-21-08 12:04 AM
    why would you camp?
    For me, I want the phone tomorrow...I could wait I know, but I honestly hate waiting. And I want to be in and out of the store first thing because I have a roadtrip planned with my girlfriend (who thinks I'm nuts) in which we are going to see Nine Inch Nails tomorrow night.

11-21-08 12:05 AM
    yeah im gonna have to laugh at people when i go to work in the morning. im gonna be sitting there at my computer and all the people outside in the cold are gonna be looking at me like sad little puppy dogs til we open.
    11-21-08 12:06 AM
    I'm in Roseville, CA. Nothing special to take pics of here just me in a tent with no one in sight.

11-21-08 12:10 AM
    I'm in Roseville, CA. Nothing special to take pics of here just me in a tent with no one in sight.

You should have someone take a picture of the tent...that'd be interesting enough.
    11-21-08 12:12 AM
    Look out for the grizzlies... they peek sometimes
    11-21-08 12:16 AM
    LMAO. WHY ARE IN LINE MAN? At 1am? Did you sleep from 5-12am? lmao
    11-21-08 12:16 AM
    Thanks for the bear warning lol and I had my friend take a pic with his G1 when he helped me set up camp but he left sry

11-21-08 12:20 AM
    hes got tmobile, probably no signal, he should be behind u
    11-21-08 12:26 AM
    Hahaha so true he hates t-mobile

11-21-08 12:28 AM
    Thanks for the bear warning lol and I had my friend take a pic with his G1 when he helped me set up camp but he left sry

take a picture of your tent in front of the store with the phone, im eager to see what sort of nutcase you are loljk
    11-21-08 12:29 AM

man honestly when I saw this im considering driving up there to meet you maybe bring a poker mat so we could play some cards... and wait haha
    11-21-08 12:30 AM
    hahah nice pic above lol..
    11-21-08 12:30 AM
169 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD