Bonehead....I guess we know who the smart one in your relationship is!
    11-21-08 12:31 AM
    OH wow so your already waiting??? I've been debating how early I want to show up. what store did you go to?
    11-21-08 12:31 AM
    No one in front of my store yet. I just got off work and decided to drive past the Corp store. But we are still going to get in line at 4am just in case. I bought a book and a burrito place here is open 24 hours so mmmmmmmmm!
    11-21-08 12:32 AM
    man you got me even more hyped... its been a long time sense I waited for something over night but crap I got noone around me that I know of that is doing it Id hate to just be sitting there alone rofl
    11-21-08 12:36 AM
    WoW, I ended up running to WalMart, got some hand warmers and a chair. I get back and now I'm all alone.

Oh well...just means I'll be in and out that much sooner and on with my day.

Hello, my name is "BoneHead" and I'm a crackberry addict (both the handhelds and webiste)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 12:48 AM
    Bone - you in Jeff City or Columbia?
    11-21-08 12:53 AM
    I still havent found anyone I know around me that is waiting so I dont think I will be jamming out there I may grab a few hours of sleep before heading out not sure if I can come up with someone to sit in line with ahah
    11-21-08 12:53 AM
    KCMO, heading to Columbia for the concert right after I get my Storm in the morning.

11-21-08 12:54 AM
    Bone - drink a few beer at Harpos in Columbia for me at the NIN - I miss Columbia.
    11-21-08 12:54 AM
    Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm camping outside my Verizon store too. I'm across the street in a tree stand with a night scope on my paintball gun. Still waiting for the first rabbit to show up and setup camp.
    11-21-08 12:55 AM
    Never been, was told to try Shakespear's Pizza. I just hope I'm able to sleep enpugh to enjoy it all. Now holding out in the car right in front of the store, all paranoid someone is going to come up and park a chair in front of the door while I'm sleeping, lol.

11-21-08 12:57 AM
    Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm camping outside my Verizon store too. I'm across the street in a tree stand with a night scope on my paintball gun. Still waiting for the first rabbit to show up and setup camp.
    Now that is a picture I want to see!

11-21-08 12:58 AM
    I went to Mizzou for 4.5 years. I would trade everything I have to repeat college - my house, my job, my friends, etc. Columbia is a fun town. Yes, Shakespears Pizza is excellent...go, you will not regret it. If you go to NIN and get a little drunk you have to go to the Broadway diner. Get the STRETCH.

It's a plate of hashbrowns - covered with scrambled eggs, cheese, chili, etc. Smother it in ranch, ketchup and honey. It looks the same going out as it did going in but it's an experience. (Broadway and Providence)

In exchange for all of this great drunk food information - throw up a super fast review on this thread tomorrow. Just use a rate system.

Feel = 1 to 10 scale
    Response time =
    Typing =
    Etc.

Thanks!
    11-21-08 01:01 AM
    The one off of douglas blvd in roseville, so hyped I don't even care that know one is here lol

11-21-08 01:02 AM
    Denver Mike, you got it man...I'll type the quick "review" up while the girlfriend is driving us out there tomorrow

11-21-08 01:05 AM
    I got fam in Columbia!! Go Tigers! Hahahaha
    11-21-08 01:07 AM
    Do you have your name on the waiting list? I know you cant trust these reps but I called and they said that store is not first come first serve, and they are only selling to the people on the waiting list.

argh but I dont know I called before and a lady did tell me they are getting 70 in.

I dont know who to believe.
    Denver Mike, you got it man...I'll type the quick "review" up while the girlfriend is driving us out there tomorrow

So I gota ask you. How you going to transfer all your stuff from the 8830 to the new one? Do you have your laptop with you? Can you get online with it while driving so you can change the PIN on the BIS site... just wondering if you've planned this out right.
    So I gota ask you. How you going to transfer all your stuff from the 8830 to the new one? Do you have your laptop with you? Can you get online with it while driving so you can change the PIN on the BIS site... just wondering if you've planned this out right.
    I've already got my 8830 backed up. As soon as I leave here in the morning I'm headed to my girlfriends where I will tranfer all info to the Storm as we are packing up the car for our trip out of town.

11-21-08 01:13 AM
    Time to speak my piece. I am only 6 months into my contract. I was willing to pay fill price. Went to Vz store a few weeks ago and got on their list. Went back this evening. The list is now just a call list. I cannot buy one tomorrow because I am already a customer. I will not recaive any discounts (not even corporate), no visa card, and they will charge me $20 to overnight deliver, then charge me the $35 activation fee. Btw, I have to stand in line with all the new customers fot the privalage of being c r a p p e d on. I think I'll pass. No phone is worth this kind of bs. I am so ticked that I would switch to att if the service didn't suck so bad in my area.
    I feel better.
    Good luck to all who will be trying to get a storm.

11-21-08 01:13 AM
    HAha something tells me that it might not go as well as planned =)

I haven't traded a device before directly from the corp store so I haven't run into how this works yet all the devices I worked with are corporate.

Wouldn't verizon be-able to do this?

EDIT: I want to stress I know how WE change devices around and things but im yet to work with bis so im not sure how close it is to the same process..
    11-21-08 01:15 AM
    I called in earlier today and they said they are only geting 10-15 in and its first come first serve, but just incase yes I think I'm on the list at least 6 times haha

11-21-08 01:19 AM
    Haha!! That's great!! I'm sittin on the crapper with my 8830. I'm gonna get up around 6 and head that way. Back my van up to the door and wait. Gonna be cold!!

11-21-08 01:23 AM
    Only if the 8830 had a camera I'd post a pic...anyone doubt me?!?

11-21-08 01:24 AM
    Ok legs going numb gotta get off the pot!

11-21-08 01:25 AM
169 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD