I have wiped and installed .85 already. My results are irrelevant for this post. (i know you aren't responsible for making the OS)

I noticed you guys really put in a lot of time and effort in yesterdays Q&A session. I know you don't get paid to do it (im assuming) and you still put up with a lot of BS from people. Youspent the entire night allowing us to give you test-cases, and took the time to report back each and every answer. This was very productive, very helpful, and really allowed the community to get a lot of information they wanted/needed.

I wanted extend a special thanks to the 3 of you.
    Last edited by rsarno; 12-27-08 at 10:42 PM. Reason: typo in subject line
    12-27-08 10:40 PM
    Thanks a million
    12-27-08 10:42 PM
    thanks,

.65 was terrible, .75 not to bad, .83 started to go down hill after a few days, and .85 is working great so far. I am a first BB user and man i don't know how i lived before. Updating my OS on a phone weekly is freakin awesome. I'm glad i broke the screen on my voyager and was "forced" to get a new phone.
    12-27-08 10:47 PM
    no problem

hope you're enjoying .85
    12-28-08 12:06 AM
    I agree with the OP. Thanks a million for your support!!!!
    12-28-08 12:19 AM
    Wow, thank you so much guys. You are fantastic for posting this. Makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-08 12:23 AM
    Ya know it really goes to show you how incredible you guys really are. I still can't believe how long you all sat here and took question after question from what I can tell was roughly early morning till crazy late. Selfless doesn't describe you guys. If I actually knew you 3 dinner would be on me. And CX I get a huge smile on my face every time I see that picture. Thanks a million
    12-28-08 12:43 AM
    Yeah, I've got to tell you, being a BB Noob (but fairly technologically savvy) the input of these guys on CB (once immediately to my issue -- THANKS DON!) has saved so many people so much pain and time it's unbelievable.

No matter what you think of the Storm or the leaked OS's, these guys are here day and night for the cause.

Thank you isn't enough..............

My advice is to not test these guys' patience by asking questions that you can find answers to by search search searching the forums. (Most) but not all questions can be answered by doing so.

Thanks again guys!

All the best!
    12-28-08 12:44 AM
    yeah thanks guys you information is much appreciated here! my .85 OS is runnin clean!
    12-28-08 12:51 AM
    Crackberry should give you guys a job. HELLO....crackberry mods?
    12-28-08 07:38 AM
    This website saved me from returning the Storm day after Christmas. Over 12 hours, I went from hating the storm to finding this site, loading a new OS (.83) and seeing a major improvement (phone came with .75 and now I am .85 BTW). My first BB and liking it so far because of the info I found out on this site. So Thanks to you 3 guys for taking the time, I appreciate it.
    12-28-08 08:16 AM
    No matter what you think of the Storm or the leaked OS's, these guys are here day and night for the cause.
    yea that was kinda my point i was trying to make. Regardless if the OS was good, bad, or if it put my phone into self-destruct mode. These guys arent responsible for the quality, or for the performance! But sometimes they get so much crap from users, its really sad.
    12-28-08 09:57 AM
    You guys are rule!
    12-28-08 10:01 AM
    Thanks!!!!!!
    12-28-08 10:03 AM
    Group Hug....
    12-28-08 10:45 AM
    word up fellas... thanks much and to Kevin for the leak link as well.
    12-28-08 10:56 AM
    +10!!
    I'm much more of a lurker than a poster but I had to add my agreement. Great site, great information!
    12-28-08 01:06 PM
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to this leak. It is much appreciated.
    12-28-08 01:26 PM
    Thanks everyone here
    12-28-08 01:43 PM
    I believe those you wanted to thank know about the thread. So I'm going to close it.
    12-28-08 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD