Why did you say there would be an update on last Friday's sale date?

1) Was that totally bs so that we would buy the phone?

2) Is there an update coming in the next week?

3) Is it the hardware or software that makes it so slow doing stuff?

I feel like your credibility now is really in question. I feel as though you just work for vzw/bb and are trying to just sell phones using "puffing" or salesman type tactics.

-From just someone who enjoys new technology that makes life easier not more difficult.
    11-24-08 02:28 PM
    Whoa.... you're about to get lynched!
    11-24-08 02:32 PM
    read the forum, there is at least 4 other threads regarding this..
    11-24-08 02:35 PM
    Fight Fight Fight ....... !!! lol.
    11-24-08 02:36 PM
    This will end poorly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 02:36 PM
    haha.... let the fun begin.
    11-24-08 02:38 PM
    Alright, that's enough. Let me tell you some thing about Crucial. He does work in a situation that affords him some very accurate information. And his word is reliable. He does not however work for Verizon nor directly for RIM and could give a big greasy turd if you buy a Storm. If you want it, go buy it. If you don't like it, take it back and move on. No need to be calling out "so-called-insiders" Things change and people aren't going to risk their lively hoods for you.
    11-24-08 02:40 PM
    OK first off because crucial isnt here i will defend him and " other insiders" So 1. shut the **** up , unless you have inside information, they do the best they can , they are given information and they give it to us , have you ever heard dont shoot the messenger? that is what this is . 2. how in the **** do you think we all know 10x more then the vzw emplyoees ???????? CRUCIAL AND OTHERS INSIDE INFO... so if you dont like being ahead of the group i suggest you get the **** of theses forums or stop being a *****... realize what you have now ... and thats information... with out the info we have recieved from all our insiders we would be just in the dark as the rest of the world .. but were not .. your next post better be thanking the insiders .. starting with crucial. and just so you can understand what im saying ... ::::

Mr. Orange, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul
    11-24-08 02:41 PM
    God when will the multiple threads about everything stop....i'm starting to dislike the storm sub-forum....alot!

EDIT: Forgot to add...STOP HATING. People don't have to bring their information here, it is a courtesy. It comes down to if you would like to be informed about possibilities or not at all. The internet is full of this 'information'. Use it wisely.

Moving on...
    Last edited by xtsinc; 11-24-08 at 02:44 PM.
    11-24-08 02:42 PM
    Well said pltaylor. Spot on

11-24-08 02:42 PM
    Maybe you should use some of the tips/tricks that everyone has been posting to try to make your phone run faster. Mine is smooth as butter!
    11-24-08 02:43 PM
    God I love it when sooks says that...

At any rate, OP, there's no reason to attack members of this forum whom you don't even know. I suggest you find a quick means to get over whatever it is you are so bitter about and change your attitude.

Next.

11-24-08 02:45 PM
    OK first off because crucial isnt here i will defend him and " other insiders" So 1. shut the **** up , unless you have inside information, they do the best they can , they are given information and they give it to us , have you ever heard dont shoot the messenger? that is what this is . 2. how in the **** do you think we all know 10x more then the vzw emplyoees ???????? CRUCIAL AND OTHERS INSIDE INFO... so if you dont like being ahead of the group i suggest you get the **** of theses forums or stop being a *****... realize what you have now ... and thats information... with out the info we have recieved from all our insiders we would be just in the dark as the rest of the world .. but were not .. your next post better be thanking the insiders .. starting with crucial. and just so you can understand what im saying ... ::::

Mr. Orange, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul

BURNNNN!!!!!!
    CX seems much more lukewarm on this phone now that its been released, just sayin

This response is like an awesome Mad Lib.

I feel like your credibility now is really in question. I feel as though you just work for vzw/bb and are trying to just sell phones using "puffing" or salesman type tactics.

-From just someone who enjoys new technology that makes life easier not more difficult.
    NOTHING, is Ever Concrete.

No one here ever needs to prove anything.

Everything is Speculation.

If a Speculative OS Update was enough to make you buy a phone, then Boo Hoo For You.

No One Forces You To Do Anything.

Don't Forfeit Your Personal Responsibility "Just Because".

And Finally-

Why Would They Care That Their Credibility is on the Line?

Especially Their Credibility with You?

Instead of Acting Immature and Commanding, How about You Take a Different Tone.

You Can Attract More Flies with Honey, Than Vinegar.

Sorry Bud.
    11-24-08 02:48 PM

Time for you to get a new user ID and start fresh or find a new forum
    11-24-08 02:49 PM
    CX seems much more lukewarm on this phone now that its been released, just sayin
    I second that.
    11-24-08 02:50 PM

If you don't like it then....
    Last edited by JeffH; 11-24-08 at 02:52 PM. Reason: inappropriate picture
    11-24-08 02:50 PM
    haha gotta find another link for that image. it says ****
    11-24-08 02:52 PM
    I'm going to close this thread now. The OP's comments have been adequately addressed.
    11-24-08 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD