Hey fellow addicts...quick question for you and dont know if it is an isolated issue with just me or if anyone else can verify this for me.
    I am trying to make my screens more oranized and trying to create some folders i.e. email accounts, system tools, mobile websites, etc. so I can free up the clutter and minimize scrolling.
    I have no problem creating a folder initially, the issue comes when say I want to change the folder icon or rename it. I am unable to do it, I can go in an edit the folder and change the icon or name but it will not let me save it at all. I have tried it with multiple folders and samething.
    I have to just move everything out, delete folder and create it again. Just a hassle but was curious if anyone else was experiencing this or has experienced this.

Also there was one time where it would not let me create a folder all together, but that was just a one time affair.

Last thing does anyone know where or how you can get more options or add more icons to use for your folder options?

Thanks,
    DK
    12-05-08 06:29 PM
    I have problems saving newly created folders. Can create, edit, change color but it refuses to save! Just Weird
    12-05-08 06:36 PM
    Hey fellow addicts...quick question for you and dont know if it is an isolated issue with just me or if anyone else can verify this for me.
    I am trying to make my screens more oranized and trying to create some folders i.e. email accounts, system tools, mobile websites, etc. so I can free up the clutter and minimize scrolling.
    I have no problem creating a folder initially, the issue comes when say I want to change the folder icon or rename it. I am unable to do it, I can go in an edit the folder and change the icon or name but it will not let me save it at all. I have tried it with multiple folders and samething.
    I have to just move everything out, delete folder and create it again. Just a hassle but was curious if anyone else was experiencing this or has experienced this.

Also there was one time where it would not let me create a folder all together, but that was just a one time affair.

Last thing does anyone know where or how you can get more options or add more icons to use for your folder options?

Thanks,
    DK
    Right?????

j/k what's up bro
    12-05-08 06:36 PM
    I cannot create folders on my storm.

BTW. Im running .85

I hope .85 is not the offical ota release.

My phone has crashed twice today, and i had to reboot it 4 times to get it past the verizon logo screen. Plus the keyboard is a b1tch to get to dissapear with a swipe with .85 and not to mention the overall laggyness.

hmmmm
    12-31-08 08:06 PM
    Sometimes the edits don't save at first but I've found that if you cancel and try again it works or hover over the save button a little longer than normal and it go thru.

I was also wondering if there was a way to get more images. I'm interested to hear if anyone knows anything about that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD