So I have been with Isabel(the storm) for several months now and had been working great well minus the OS issues. The 3rd apps were working pretty good without any major problems at least. Finally we started to get themes and things looked great for the storm users. Until one awful night i dropped Isabel on the ground and made the left bottom corner really stiff and wouldn't click well at all. After several days of wishing and hoping that it would fix itself I didn't see such luck. So I finally decided to take Isabel to VZW to see if they can replace her for a new one since the screen wouldn't click. I left work a early so i can go to the store, so I told my boss a lie that i had to pick up my cousin from the airport. A little excited that i got off from work early so i ran to my car and right before i got to my car maybe 10 feet from the car i drop Isabel. My heart dropped. Then i pick her up and did all the usual checks to see if everything was ok. I felt the bottom corner very stiff and now it wouldn't click but i pushed down hard on it and it popped and it went back into place. And a miracle happened. Now every single place on the screen clicks perfectly. She was healed. lol .

And thats how i fixed my screen by dropping it again. works great now.
    03-01-09 04:45 AM
    Haha awesome. Someone loved u that day lullz

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 06:08 AM
    see? and you thought kissing it and saying a little prayer every time you dropped it was nonsense..
    03-01-09 06:12 AM
    Lol
    Note to self : name my Bold and get a prayer book.
    Just in case I drop him/her.
    (Guess I have to decide on sex as well)

03-01-09 09:27 AM
    Just a suggestion but it sounds like u need a skin or a sleeve on your storm as many times you've dropped it.
    03-01-09 09:41 AM
    This is your BOSS speaking, Step into my office because your F@#$ING FIRED!

good story
    03-01-09 09:59 AM
    Just a suggestion but it sounds like u need a skin or a sleeve on your storm as many times you've dropped it.
    Yeah, I second that. Don't get the plastic casing, but get the sillicone protector. The plastic sucks - I returned it after a week. The blac silicone protector still clouds the phone's stylishness but it's not as bad.

03-01-09 10:02 AM
    I have a cat named Isabell... We just call her Belle. Naming inanimate objects that are not vehicles or weapons gives them a power over you that they ought not have... lol.
    03-01-09 10:22 AM
    Kinda reminds me of cousin Eddie in the Lampoons Christmas Vaction talking about Ruby's eye's. "Fell down a well eyes go cross. Kicked by a mule they go back, I don't know". Or something like that. Love that movie.
    03-01-09 11:40 AM
    I have a cat named Isabell... We just call her Belle. Naming inanimate objects that are not vehicles or weapons gives them a power over you that they ought not have... lol.
    Only weirdos name their electronics.

/me clutches pogo tightly.
    03-01-09 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD