Does anyone dislike the new charger connection ?

It reminds me of the Venus port ( which I broke )

The wafer seems thins and flmsy.

Has anyone broken one ?

Im afraid to get the dock because Im so cautious inserting the charger.
    12-13-08 08:06 PM
    Not worried about breaking it, but I will say its not easy to plug in in the dark
    12-13-08 08:07 PM
    Its just a standard micro usb.......
    12-13-08 08:08 PM
    I have a few things that are Micro USB, never broke anything, just mad that now were seeing Mini USB as a standard, now we're getting Micro USB.
    12-13-08 08:10 PM
    actually the dock makes it much easier.

guides it right in the hole...
    12-13-08 08:10 PM
    guides it right in the hole...
    that's what she said... LOL

staing on topic, yeah, I'm very careful when plugging mine. It does feel like it can break easily. I might just get the pod.
    12-13-08 08:26 PM
    Not too happy about the new port, but got a converter on ebay for $5

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 09:38 PM
    that's what she said... LOL

staing on topic, yeah, I'm very careful when plugging mine. It does feel like it can break easily. I might just get the pod.
    Instant Rimshot

in all seriousness... the pod is awesome and i recommend getting it however its not that easy to get the phone in if its dark and you cant really see whats going on. I scratched up my backplate trying to slide the phone in without looking. luckily that was my first phone and im currently on my third waiting on my fourth
    12-13-08 09:42 PM
    I purchased the pod about five days after I got my phone. I no longer plug the travel charger or the data cable into the phone directly. I don't even like to use the vehicle charger because with the phone just laying in a seat I can see how the plug could place weight onto the charging port. It takes a few seconds for me to remove my cover in order to put it into the charging pod, but I think that it's better to be safe than sorry.
    12-13-08 09:57 PM
    anyone else car charger really REALLY REALLY tight to fit in the usb port on the phone? like u have to use a lot a lot A LOT of force to push it in? lol

bought it from verizon came with box
    12-13-08 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD