Alright guys I have aniother problem. Before I updated I did the steps to get internet to work on my unlocked blackberry with at&t. Now that I have updated my internet doesnt work. So i went back to do the same steps and when i try to open cracktl it asks for my password but i never had a password so i press ok with it blank and it says that either the phone isnt plugged in or the password is incorrect. How do I find the password?
    03-27-09 09:45 PM
    any help anyone?
    03-27-09 10:45 PM
    Alright guys I have aniother problem. Before I updated I did the steps to get internet to work on my unlocked blackberry with at&t. Now that I have updated my internet doesnt work. So i went back to do the same steps and when i try to open cracktl it asks for my password but i never had a password so i press ok with it blank and it says that either the phone isnt plugged in or the password is incorrect. How do I find the password?

Right click on crackutil and select run as administrator, then go through the normal motions. Crackutil should work this way.
    03-27-09 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD