Any word on when CrackMem will be available for the Storm? The last update was 11/12/08 to version 3.0.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/crac...eleased-52044/

I tried to install it anyway, but it wouldn't recognize my OS. I kept getting the message "No operating systems could be found". Inside the program, no operating systems are shown. If I am doing something wrong, I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks!
    11-29-08 02:09 PM
    MaxMem works
    11-29-08 02:13 PM
    Thank you for the response.
    11-29-08 02:15 PM
    What is MaxMem do?
    11-29-08 02:24 PM
    What is MaxMem do?
    Check out the link above and read the end of the first post. The screen shot shows you what items it can remove to free up memory.

I am having an issue with it recognizing my OS. The desktop manager has no problem, but when I close the DM and open the program, it doesn't work for me. Has anyone else had this issue?
    11-29-08 02:33 PM
    Thank you for the response.
    anytime!!!!
    11-29-08 02:51 PM
    Any word on when CrackMem will be available for the Storm? The last update was 11/12/08 to version 3.0.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/crac...eleased-52044/

I tried to install it anyway, but it wouldn't recognize my OS. I kept getting the message "No operating systems could be found". Inside the program, no operating systems are shown. If I am doing something wrong, I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks!
    Why not post your question in the thread you linked to? They seem pretty responsive and would probably have much better information than we would here.
    11-29-08 02:52 PM
    Why not post your question in the thread you linked to? They seem pretty responsive and would probably have much better information than we would here.
    Good point...
    My bad.
    11-29-08 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD