Never thought it would happen to me, I take care of my toys. It just fell of the couch, believe it or not it has had worst falls. Cracks isn't too bad but will kill me having them, I found a few post on finding replacements on ebay. I see there are a few asking to check if my screen has the 002/111 code under screen. Would this be for the updated screens? I did get my Storm replaced with an improved one, anyone know if that's what I would want? It's $100 instead of $35 without that code. Thanks!
    06-30-10 02:16 AM
    06-30-10 02:33 AM
    It had a Feather Incipio on, and I switch to a BodyGlove too. It must of just hit in the right spot. I did a little more research and it looks like the LCD screen and digitizer are 2 different parts? Don't think digitizer is broken, isn't that bad of damage. So I'll be looking for LCD, saw a view vids on Youtube too.
    06-30-10 02:45 AM
    Digitizer is the top layer aka touchscreen....in most fall....that's the one that cracks....lcd is the display...so which one is damage?
    06-30-10 04:34 AM
    It had a Feather Incipio on, and I switch to a BodyGlove too.
    Again, one word: Otterbox

Oh yeah, I also want to say sorry and good luck.
    06-30-10 08:54 AM
    Digitizer is the top layer aka touchscreen....in most fall....that's the one that cracks....lcd is the display...so which one is damage?
    After some research here and online, looks like I just need to get top digitizer glass. My LCD screen is good, some say to just get both since it would be easier to replace both instead of peeling digitizer. Love that there are plenty of vids and pictures of proccess. Thanks guys. Screen is on order.
    06-30-10 04:33 PM
    After some research here and online, looks like I just need to get top digitizer glass. My LCD screen is good, some say to just get both since it would be easier to replace both instead of peeling digitizer. Love that there are plenty of vids and pictures of proccess. Thanks guys. Screen is on order.
    Good luck!!! Let us know the outcome!!!

I also would like that guy that managed to buy that super stick double sided rim or storm tape to help us know where and what exactly the tape is call.

Anyway..i still keeping my LCD in case of rainy days...but ordering another touchscreen is not an option now cuz i dont have any double side tapes that fit the criteria.
    06-30-10 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD