Ok so i was at a party with a couple friends last night and someone stepped on my storm and spider cracked the screen of my storm, is there a way i can buy a new screen and have it replaced without buying a new storm?
    04-04-09 11:37 AM
    Ok so i was at a party with a couple friends last night and someone stepped on my storm and spider cracked the screen of my storm, is there a way i can buy a new screen and have it replaced without buying a new storm?
    ouch, I doubt it...
    check with VZW...did you buy insurance?
    04-04-09 11:40 AM
    You be better off telln verizon u lost it fishing or something like tht...hope u have insurance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 11:44 AM
    well i bought my phone from a verizon kiosk, had insurance with the new line through verizon, but then canceled my verizon account, unlocked the phone and im using it on the att network and as of now i dont have insurance, but im trying to get some and make a claim later
    04-04-09 11:46 AM
    well i bought my phone from a verizon kiosk, had insurance with the new line through verizon, but then canceled my verizon account, unlocked the phone and im using it on the att network and as of now i dont have insurance, but im trying to get some and make a claim later
    careful with that...
    04-04-09 11:50 AM
    yes im aware, mainly not worried about claiming for the screen itself, i just want to make sure its covered for any further and future defects or what not, mainly just hoping i can replace the screen bc it was alot of work with unlocking the phone and getting everything to work right on the att netword
    04-04-09 11:54 AM
    Ever hear of Insurance FRAUD
    04-04-09 12:42 PM
    Yes there's a way to buy a new screen...forget the address but I'm sure if you search you will find it..there is a link in .y old thread about a cracked screen..check it our

04-04-09 12:55 PM
    hope everything works out for you!
    04-04-09 01:38 PM
    the chinese are making everything, im sure ebay will have a seller, selling them.
    04-04-09 02:58 PM
    I know a web site
    04-04-09 03:00 PM
    04-04-09 03:01 PM
    After fix buy yourself a nice case like otterbox or something...and dont let your drunk friends play soccer with your phone...lmao
    04-04-09 03:07 PM
    Cnn.cn has them.
    Edit: sorry I didn't realize that other guys was the same.
    Last edited by tghockey07; 04-04-09 at 03:14 PM.
    04-04-09 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD