I have never seen anything like this much less been caught up in it.... constant refresh, drooling over speculation about rumored releases, begging for leaks and information..... amazing!
    01-30-09 10:46 AM
    I like the ORD. That is probably close to what we all have a potential of occasionally behaving on this site!
    01-30-09 10:48 AM
    sorry about this thread btw. I just finally got to the point of being amused by my own behavior.
    01-30-09 10:51 AM
    sorry about this thread btw. I just finally got to the point of being amused by my own behavior.
    no, actually, humor aside, your observations have some validity.
    01-30-09 10:54 AM
    Perhaps we should establish the A-O-S-A. The Anonymos Operating System Addicted.

Hello, my name is Marc an� I�m addicted.

01-30-09 11:35 AM
    If The Phone Worked The Way It Should Then No One Would Care About Os And The Talk Would Be About Latest And Greatest Apps. Unfortanatly I Can Hardly Make Or Take Phone Calls No Less Even Think About New Apps, So Again Until The Phone Has A Solid Os That Will Be The Main Topic Of The Storm.
    01-30-09 11:57 AM
    or you could look at it this way. It is the Blackberry Storm version of pokemon "gotta catch them all!!!".
    01-30-09 12:00 PM
    oh damn! I�m caught...
    01-30-09 12:04 PM
    Honestly. I think we are all still searching for that storm that we see "working" on tv. Or a smooth iphone-like interface. None of us have seen that yet and we are all waiting very impatiently.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 12:04 PM
    If The Phone Worked The Way It Should Then No One Would Care About Os And The Talk Would Be About Latest And Greatest Apps. Unfortanatly I Can Hardly Make Or Take Phone Calls No Less Even Think About New Apps, So Again Until The Phone Has A Solid Os That Will Be The Main Topic Of The Storm.

Did you notice you capitalized the first letter of every word??
    01-30-09 12:06 PM
    no, actually, humor aside, your observations have some validity.
    I agree whole heartedly. Definitely ORD.
    01-30-09 12:06 PM
    Honestly. I think we ... are all waiting very impatiently.

I think you can call it addicted.
    01-30-09 12:08 PM
    I am so addicted I check this site way too often

01-30-09 12:09 PM
    Welcom at A-O-S-A, Polska.
    01-30-09 12:19 PM
    All the constant whining killed it for me honestly. :-( I've replaced my OS addiction with other equally time consuming pursuits.
    01-30-09 12:19 PM
    I Have No Idea How That Happened That Freeky
    01-30-09 12:32 PM
    test Test TEST
    01-30-09 12:33 PM
    I Am Mad Foe Allowing Myself To Be Cought Up In Any Of This And Not Returning The Phone For A Product Known To Work, Did This Happen With Other Rim Phones?
    01-30-09 12:36 PM
    I Am Mad Foe Allowing Myself To Be Cought Up In Any Of This And Not Returning The Phone For A Product Known To Work, Did This Happen With Other Rim Phones?
    I don't think so but it is not all that different from the first iphone os release... except i don't think they had access to the crack like rush of tantalizing leaks on a nearly weekly basis that we do

seriously... it sounds like our little community is badly Jonesin for a fix
    Last edited by DavidDBlackwell; 01-30-09 at 01:30 PM.
    01-30-09 01:17 PM
    I have never seen anything like this much less been caught up in it.... constant refresh, drooling over speculation about rumored releases, begging for leaks and information..... amazing!

I say it's a laggy OS that needs work and everyone can't wait to update it... period.

We love the phone and want it to be great, but right now it's not.
    Last edited by destro23; 01-30-09 at 01:56 PM.
    01-30-09 01:50 PM
    I don't think so but it is not all that different from the first iphone os release... except i don't think they had access to the crack like rush of tantalizing leaks on a nearly weekly basis that we do

seriously... it sounds like our little community is badly Jonesin for a fix
    Actually... I think while it's still a little nuttie in here... this forum has calmed down a bit. 3 weeks ago we were all being called spoiled brats (true) and having threads locked and deleted every hour on the hour... Friday nights being the worst. Go back and look... somehow they dropped us valium or something.
    01-30-09 02:09 PM
    Oh yeah... I almost forgot...

Everyone remember the candlelight vigels... someone was even going to dance nekkid in front of a mirror... Sooks was melting... people were posting their pins asking for others to pin them if ithe new OS leaked... that was a funny night.

See: http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/4-...ml#post1327153
    Last edited by EdwardK; 01-30-09 at 02:21 PM. Reason: added link
    01-30-09 02:16 PM
    i think for the last couple of days.... EVERYONE has felt one coming....

or maybe it is just gas.... but i definitely feel something coming.
    01-30-09 03:03 PM
    i think for the last couple of days.... EVERYONE has felt one coming....

or maybe it is just gas.... but i definitely feel something coming.
    Something is coming. sigh just not yet
    01-30-09 04:18 PM
    All the constant whining killed it for me honestly. :-( I've replaced my OS addiction with other equally time consuming pursuits.
    ew. gross.
    01-30-09 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD