When I type anything into the forums I see what I am typing come up in the text box, however the blue background on the key I press is severely delayed. I can write an entire sentence before the blue highlight catches up to me. Is this something that has to do with the site or my phone? It does not keep me from posting from my phone but it is really annoying.
    09-29-09 11:46 AM
    What OS are you running? There have been a lot of issues with typing delay on the web since .148 and before. If you're low on app memory it could also cause lag. Try a battery pull every now and then
    09-29-09 11:50 AM
    I am running .148... i do a battery pull at 10mb so my memory shouldn't be an issue... This only happens on CrackBerry Mobile... There is nothing else I have found that make this happen.
    09-29-09 11:56 AM
    I hate to switch up questions on this thread but if I started a new thread it would have the same name. If anyone has a problem feel free to flame me ( but then answer my question).
    Anyway....when I access certain forums in the mobile version "blackberry accessories" for example I get switched to the full version. Anyone else get this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD