No other site has the .148 OS update news...not even our beloved VZW....thanks to all the mods and contibutors...
    05-29-09 12:25 PM
    Crackberry.com is where i get ALL my info on BBs..
    Im addicted to it almost as much as I am to my BB..

Super reliable & informative site..One big dysfunctional family...Love it here
    05-29-09 12:35 PM
    I agree, this is the best site for all things BlackBerry...
    05-29-09 12:35 PM
    That's why its called Crackberry. We are all very addicted to this site. Its the first thing I check when I get up.

Keep up the great work guys! (even though I have entered every contest since May 2008 and have never won!) LOl

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 12:48 PM
    This is definitely the place to be if one owns a BB, it's the first thing I recommend when someone tells me they got one lol
    05-29-09 12:52 PM
    Agreed! The real question is... When will the boys at BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community wake up and take their #1 BB Site off the header of that website?

05-29-09 03:46 PM
    I would die without CrackBerry.
    Thanks to everyone.

05-29-09 03:54 PM
    Agreed! The real question is... When will the boys at BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community wake up and take their #1 BB Site off the header of that website?

Haha good one JRSCCivic98. They will never be number one. Crackberry is second to none.
    05-29-09 03:57 PM
    Haha good one JRSCCivic98. They will never be number one. Crackberry is second to none.
    You are correct. Second to none. There are other good sites and then you have your other sites that pop up for a little bit and then die off. CrackBerry remains the best.
    05-29-09 08:54 PM
    I agree.

Each morning I wake up, this is the very first website, and first thing I do on my laptop.

I work at a Bell Mobility location somewhere in Toronto, and not only do I recommend selling most people a Blackberry, but I also refer them to crackberry.com for the latest updates. Love it.
    05-29-09 08:59 PM
    No other site has the .148 OS update news...not even our beloved VZW....thanks to all the mods and contibutors...
    Seriously noob? BBOS has the updates on 148. So does engadget. So does boygenius. And lots of other forums out there. So do your research first before you post a noob cheerleading remark ("GO crackberry!!!"). TY
    05-29-09 09:06 PM
    Seriously noob? BBOS has the updates on 148. So does engadget. So does boygenius. And lots of other forums out there. So do your research first before you post a noob cheerleading remark ("GO crackberry!!!"). TY
    Are you in a bad mood this evening?

Can't you just play nice?
    05-29-09 09:13 PM
    Hey Klein...check times on their updates and crawl back anytime...CB broke the word first...Don't forget to flush
    05-29-09 09:39 PM
    I check this site alot! It has gotten so addicting that I scroll to latest blackberry forums, scroll all the way down reading the articles that look interesting, then I do it 2-3 times after that in a row. I love this site! Extremely addicting!
    05-29-09 09:59 PM
    You're like the giant storm cloud that loves to hover around the parade and wait for your moment to ruin the day...
    05-29-09 10:28 PM
    You are correct. Second to none. There are other good sites and then you have your other sites that pop up for a little bit and then die off. CrackBerry remains the best.

And with all of us here, it's not going anywhere...
    05-29-09 10:30 PM
    Hey Klein...check times on their updates and crawl back anytime...CB broke the word first...Don't forget to flush
    Gee, I thought that the op said the only site with 148 news, not the first...Oh wait, he did say only. So i guess that makes me right, eh?
    05-29-09 10:42 PM
    Gee, I thought that the op said the only site with 148 news, not the first...Oh wait, he did say only. So i guess that makes me right, eh?
    I hate to do this to you (because you're in such a grumpy mood ), but when the OP posted this at 1:25pm (EST), was CB the only site who had announced it? Could be...
    Last edited by Morf32; 05-29-09 at 10:49 PM.
    05-29-09 10:46 PM
    Jason, you're arguing with a woman. You'll lose the argument.

BTW, if aliens land or WW3 starts, I'll be sure to find that news first on this site before CNN.

05-29-09 11:46 PM
    Here is a cnet posting prior to OP post, Verizon to roll out BlackBerry Storm update | Crave - CNET
    If the had it then CB obv wasnt only one. Sorry Civic, I do hate to argue with ladies bc I lose 99 percent of time, but this time I am right. N i love CB and go to them first for my news, I am just trying to show that there should probably be a post count minimum to start a thread, otherwise you get nooobs who are too excited and disseminate false info...
    Last edited by jason.klein; 05-30-09 at 01:12 AM. Reason: forgot link
    05-30-09 01:12 AM
    always on top indeed!
    05-30-09 01:13 AM
    Thank You Crackberry!
    05-30-09 02:19 AM
    Yes sir.... This community already had the updates long before they were known or available OTA.... Berryreporter.com hasn't even mentioned a word of it yet.

Can't wait to hear all the ooooo's and aaaaaaaawe's from those stuck with .75 upgrading for the first time to .148.

05-30-09 08:47 AM
    So glad when I got my storm 2 months ago that the verizon rep gave me a sheet with this site on it..yea

05-30-09 09:15 AM
    Here is a cnet posting prior to OP post, Verizon]Verizon to roll out BlackBerry Storm update | Crave - CNET to roll out BlackBerry Storm update | Crave - CNET[/url]
    If the had it then CB obv wasnt only one. Sorry Civic, I do hate to argue with ladies bc I lose 99 percent of time, but this time I am right. N i love CB and go to them first for my news, I am just trying to show that there should probably be a post count minimum to start a thread, otherwise you get nooobs who are too excited and disseminate false info...
    You lose again, don't argue with women, and certainly not two together because it risks double fail.

ISTM Verizon to roll out BlackBerry Storm update | Crave - CNET is timestamped "May 29, 2009 11:57 AM PDT" which is 18:57 UTC. The OP in this thread posted at 17:25 UTC.

It still looks like CrackBerry.com scored the first front page headlines again
    05-30-09 10:07 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD