I'm having an odd issue. I go to the mobile version of Crackberry.com on the BB browser and it displays the WAP site. Love it. Then I click on the 3rd Part App subfolder and it displays the full 154k version instead of the WAP version.

I don't get it but I see that the address is the same whether for WAP or full HTML. How can I get the WAP version only to display if I'm using the WAP forum index?
    06-03-09 12:41 PM
    If you browser identification is set to anything other then Blackberry, then that will happen. Go to browser >options > browser configuration. Your browser should be blackberry to get wap to work correctly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 01:26 PM
    If you browser identification is set to anything other then Blackberry, then that will happen. Go to browser >options > browser configuration. Your browser should be blackberry to get wap to work correctly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I am set to Blackberry when I get to the index of forums. I click on Storm 9500/9530 and I'm still in WAP. I click Storm OS discussion..still WAP. If I back up and then dive down into 3rd Party Apps...full HTML.

Issue resolved though by clearing my pushed content and history. Now I get WAP only. Weird.
    06-03-09 03:08 PM
    I am set to Blackberry when I get to the index of forums. I click on Storm 9500/9530 and I'm still in WAP. I click Storm OS discussion..still WAP. If I back up and then dive down into 3rd Party Apps...full HTML.

Issue resolved though by clearing my pushed content and history. Now I get WAP only. Weird.
    I have the reverse issue! If I clear my internet cache, it reverts back to the full site, and I have to delete the bookmark, navigate to the wap site and re-add the bookmark. No other bookmarks do this, and it's happened no matter what I have my internet browser set to.

very weird.
    06-03-09 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD