Few questions here so any help is appreciated!

1. I'm addicted to crackberry but the bb broswer is sooooooo slow trying to get on crackberry does anyone know a better browser for doing this?

2. I've seen a crackberry launcher anyone know where to get this and how?
    02-21-09 01:11 AM
    m.crackberry.com, and what OS are you using?
    02-21-09 01:13 AM
    im using .75 its really stable and ive never had problems with it like other people report no memory leaks just a few random reboots sometimes
    02-21-09 01:22 AM
    um well you could always try and upgrade(your own decision) or you could get mini opera, i use it here and there and i think it has a decent speed..... hope this helps
    02-21-09 01:25 AM
    Download the crackberry launcher which takes you directly to the mobile version of the site. I just discovered this last week and thank god I did cause I was having the same problem as the OP. I loved going on this site from my phone, but it took ridiculously long to load. The mobile version the launcher takes you to (obviously) works alot better.
    02-21-09 04:31 AM
    wap.crackberry.com

Takes you to the same place as the launcher.
    02-21-09 11:53 AM
    m.crackberry.com, and what OS are you using?
    that's the same thing I was gonna ask him

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 12:53 PM
    Go to wap.crackberry.com and download the CB Launcher from the bottom of the page.

02-21-09 01:34 PM
    Been having great luck loading everything on .75.....lucky i guess.
    02-21-09 02:34 PM
    I've actually been having problems loading the pages in a computer. Keep getting error message that the page has timed out or that there is database problem with the website.

02-21-09 02:41 PM
    Also consider Viigo, a great app in the Crackberry store, and it has a Crackberry launcher embedded.
    02-21-09 03:07 PM
    Any of you still running .75 and have an adventurous bone in your body should really try one of the newer OS's...it's like a whole new phone. Don't be skeered off by a couple of horror stories...for every one of those there are a thousand good stories that don't get told.
    02-21-09 04:08 PM
    Yeah, I think it's time to move on from .75as well, but I understand not wanting to upgrade. I stayed on .75 from a LOONNGG time before finally upgrading to .90 (I'm on .99 now). I figured if they phone was running fine on .75, why risk it, but seriously, like you said, upgrading makes your phone into something complety different.
    02-21-09 04:17 PM
    I just tried to download the CB Launcher and I keep getting an error message
    "application terminated CB launcher has been denied the "interprocess Communication" permission.

Can anyone help, I am a newbie!!
    02-21-09 11:04 PM
    I just tried to download the CB Launcher and I keep getting an error message
    "application terminated CB launcher has been denied the "interprocess Communication" permission.

Can anyone help, I am a newbie!!
    Make sure that your browser identification is set to BlackBerry and not Internet Explorer or Firefox.

02-22-09 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD