so today i went to work and one of my coworker/iphone fanboys came up to me and was like check out my istorm!!!!!!! so i looked at the phone and he had bb storm theme even with a clicking noise i just laughed at him its funny how the iphone is suppose to be the king of all phones but they copy the theme of a phone which is suppose to be crap i love storm envy
    02-04-09 03:57 AM
    This is pretty funny, only sad part is I bet the iphones slightly more reliable at this point. So his istorm would probably out perform a current storm...

Disclamer-im not an owner nor a hater, I will own one, once they stabalize. I'm not one to deal with 100 quirks daily just to have a cool phone, but the day will come that I own one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 04:59 AM
    so today i went to work and one of my coworker/iphone fanboys came up to me and was like check out my istorm!!!!!!! so i looked at the phone and he had bb storm theme even with a clicking noise i just laughed at him its funny how the iphone is suppose to be the king of all phones but they copy the theme of a phone which is suppose to be crap i love storm envy
    That is pretty funny
    02-04-09 05:30 AM

Not bad looking.

Note the SMS icon lacks the "& MMS" part
    02-04-09 11:21 AM
    There are some clear copyright issues with the theme, but if the landscape keyboard works, it'll probably make a bunch of Jesus Phone users happy.
    02-04-09 01:35 PM
    Does it have suretype?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 06:42 PM
    I LOL'd so hard... sharing this with my Jesus Phone using friends.
    02-04-09 06:55 PM
    There are some clear copyright issues with the theme, but if the landscape keyboard works, it'll probably make a bunch of Jesus Phone users happy.
    Copyright issues with the theme? Bwaa haa haa! I haven't had that good of a laugh in a long time.

They sell icons to anyone who will buy them. And barring that, they only have to change a few pixels and it's not even worth a lawsuit. I have an iPhone theme whose icons are indistinguishable from the iPhone's.

Maybe you should advise these guys they are about to get sued...

Semi-Blackberry Storm theme - Free iphone themes, iPhone Skins,iPhone 3G,Apple iPhone,iPhone applications,iPhone software,iphone wallpapers,iphone ringtones,sexy wallpapers, Windows Mobile Pocket PC software and freeware for Pocket PC
    02-04-09 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD