I want to move the icons from the screen . Want to display only picture? Can this be done? Also want to know how to setup voicemailo using At&t. Also how do i change the number listed under my number which is the persons number that sold me the phone? Thanks In advance Bob
    02-23-09 08:08 PM
    To change the previous owner's name and/or number, press options>owner and make your changes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 08:15 PM
    I want to move the icons from the screen . Want to display only picture? Can this be done? Also want to know how to setup voicemailo using At&t. Also how do i change the number listed under my number which is the persons number that sold me the phone? Thanks In advance Bob
    to change MY NUMBER, just dial ##000000, and a menu should pop for you to modify the number and stuff..., cause in Owner the only thing you can change is you're name and About You,.

Hope this helps

Greetings
    02-24-09 08:46 PM
    Press the BB key and play with Options, Move to Folder, Move, Hide, and Show All until you see what they can do for you. Finally, learn about Options/Advanced Options/Accessibility...Grid Layout.

Doctor Neutron
    02-24-09 11:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD