Hey guys.

Some questions..

How do I shut down an application completely so that it isn't taking up memory. For instance, the application center always stays in the application swap menu even though I closed out of it.

I have orb.com and am trying to stream video, however the video streams just show up black while the audio streams fine. I have tried messing with the settings to change the video output to the different types of 3GP but none of them produce picture.

Thanks. Any reply is helpful! (for bumping lol)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 05:01 AM
    When you are in an application you want to close, push the menu button and select 'Exit' or 'Close.' From the main menu with all the icons (not the home screen with only some icons) push the menu button and select 'Switch Application' to see everything that is running in the background. From there you can go to an application and then close out of it properly. You can also push the back button until you get back to the home screen to close out of some applications, rather than just pushing the end button to return to the home screen. However, for some applications, you do need to manually go in and 'Close' or 'Exit.'
    11-29-08 06:13 AM
    When I do that though it doesn't close any applications. It acts as if ik just minimizing the app.
    11-29-08 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD