Just got a storm this week. Can't believe how much I love it, and can't imagine going back to something else. That being said, I have a couple questions that the search field here and google were unable to answer. I'd like to have an icon for the video camera, and have found a couple threads about recovering this, but I haven't had one from the getgo. The other thing is, is there a way to access delicious bookmarks? You'd think there'd be an app for this, but I haven't found one, yet.
    02-14-09 10:05 PM
    Video recorder should be under one of your folders... did you hide it on accident? If you did, try going into each folder and hitting BB menu and > show all (it may not show up if nothing is hidden).

I have not seen a delicious bookmarks app though
    02-14-09 10:07 PM
    Wow, I feel dumb. It was under "Applications". I thought I had checked, but also kinda assumed it would be next to camera. I'll blame it on the Jameson tonight. Thanks for your quick reply, I sure do appreciate it.
    02-14-09 10:23 PM
    lol no worries, it happens. Welcome to the CB community. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
    02-14-09 10:27 PM
    Welcome to the addiction known as crackberry...
    02-14-09 10:28 PM
    here is a new Storm theme .

JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    02-14-09 11:37 PM
    here is a new Storm theme .

JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    well isn't that some shameless marketing...
    02-14-09 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD