Is there any way to shut off the shutter sound on the camera? It's annoying. I found that there is an app for it but I couldn't find it for free, and i dont know if it will work for the storm.

Is there any way to set multiple alarms?

I found an app for music ID (put the phone up to a song and it will tell you what the song is) but it doesnt work for the storm yet. Any apps that will? does the phone come with something like that already?

Thanks for the help! And again...sorry for the ignorance
    11-24-08 09:35 AM
    There should be sound settings for your camera, i turned that off on my voyager dont see why a BB would be any different. The other two questions i cant help with
    11-24-08 09:45 AM
    no, actually the BBs dont let you turn off the shutter sound on the camera. I'm fairly certain you need an app. I just don't know what one, and if I can get it for free.
    11-24-08 02:09 PM
    I've set multiple alarms on my phone. One alarm using the Clock, and the others by going into the Calendar and selecting New Alarm.

I haven't had much time to play with it though and find out how well it works.

No, at this time there isn't anything (to my knowledge) that will detect the name of a song that works with the Storm, although I have heard rumors of some being updated to work on the Storm.
    11-24-08 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD