First off I'd like to thank this community for helping me answer a bunch of questions I have had with the Storm. It has helped me greatly. I do have a couple of questions that I could not find searching, so I hope you could give me a hand.

Background info on device: Verizon 9530 on 103 (updated from .99 about a hour ago)

1) I received a picture via email. Saved it as a attachment to my pictures. When I try to send it as a MMS, it becomes a black box. The picture is not large in size (60k). This occured on .99 and .103. I can send pictures taken from my phone with a problem as a MMS.

2) Right now I have 2 buttons for email. 1 is Messages which contains my BES email and my gmail and another is for my gmail account, which has only my gmail. My question is there any way to get rid of the gmail messages from the Messages button? I'd like to have two different buttons splitting up my personal and business email.

3) Is there any way to access music off my storage card while connected into my computer? I like to listen to music through my laptop during the day, however currently when I browse the card it lists it as a MTP device and says I need to copy the files locally to play them? Is there any way to make the storage card fully browse-able by Windows (XP) while keeping my phone full functional and not removing the card. (Figured this out)

Thank you in advance for your help. I really appreciate it.

-Anomat-
    Last edited by anomat; 02-12-09 at 04:00 PM. Reason: update
    02-12-09 02:42 PM
    Figured out how to get the memory card accessible. Still wondering about splitting BES / Personal email & the MMS issue.
    02-12-09 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD