Hi, I wanted to know if there's a function on the BB Storm for a countdown or ticker.
    I'm graduating high school in 130 days (as of today) and I'd be really cool if I could look at my BB and see how many days are left each day.
    An app maybe?

Note: I didn't know if this belonged in 3rd party apps since I couldn't tell if it is also a BB function. If so, sorry
    02-09-09 05:13 PM
    Check this out to see if it will work on the storm.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/countdown-app-90081/
    02-09-09 05:50 PM
    Hi, I wanted to know if there's a function on the BB Storm for a countdown or ticker.
    I'm graduating high school in 130 days (as of today) and I'd be really cool if I could look at my BB and see how many days are left each day.
    An app maybe?

Note: I didn't know if this belonged in 3rd party apps since I couldn't tell if it is also a BB function. If so, sorry
    You must have facebook. This isn't for your storm but you can make one on your facebook count for all to see your excitement! Have fun, stay in sschool haha
    02-09-09 06:04 PM
    Well there is a timer... But it only goes up to 23 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds. And I'm sure your storm will reset a few times within the next 130 days so its seems like a lot of trouble. Try an online site you can access from the storms browser

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 07:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD